Decisions

(Y/N) POV

I stared at the short girl as she swung her legs around my legs. I pulled out of the kiss and set her down on the floor

(Y/N) Oh no, I haven't forgotten who knocked me out and caused me to be drug her in the first place.

I turned and ran down the hall. Suddenly I felt something hit me in the back sending me flying through the air and into a create of dust. I stood up coughing. 

(Y/N) what hit me?

I looked up to see Neo sitting on a create above me an umbrella in her hand. She held out her notepad for me to read.

(Neo) Don't run away from me my love.

(Y/N)... well...umm... fuck this shit I'm out.

I flipped Neo the bird and continued to run. I heard footsteps following me and looked over my shoulder to see Neo gaining on me rapidly. I tried to run faster but only made it to the end of the hall before she tackled me. She held out her umbrella and a blade came out of it. I held up my hands.

(Y/N) okay Neo let's talk about this.

She kept you like that until Cinder and Roman ran up. Cinder smirked.

(Cinder) I have a feeling Neo might be able to convince you to join our side far better then I could.

(Roman) Do you really think that is a good idea?

Cinder held out a hand on fire towards him.

(cinder) did I ask for your opinion Roman?

He held up his hands and left in a hurry.

(Cinder) he's all yours Neo.

I held out my hand.

(Y/N) wait don't leave me with this psycho!

Cinder just walked away. I looked up at Neo. She smiled at me and held out her notepad.

(Neo) Don't worry I won't hurt you baby.

I tried to squirm out from under her but she just shook her head and pulled out a syringe.

(Y/N) wait Neo please don't!

She ignored you and stuck it in your neck. You started to feel woozy. She wrote on her notepad.

(Neo) Let's play (Y/N)

Your head fell to the side as the world faded away.

Time skip (A/N Because I said so)

Neo's POV

I skipped around my room as I waited for (Y/N) to get up. He was going to be do surprised! I pulled out two tubs of ice cream and changed into my pajamas that were brown and pink and matched my hair. I hope he likes ice cream as much as I do. I looked over at him on my bed. He was mine all mine.

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat up with a groan and rubbed my head. Neo was on the other side of the room just staring at me.

(Y/N) Didn't any one tell you it was rude to stare at people?

She stood up and walked over. I backed up into the wall. She crawled onto the bed and pushed me down.

(Y/N) Umm... we just met let's take it slow.

She grabbed my jaw and forced something cold into my mouth. I  looked at her confused.

(Y/N) Ice cream? Listen your cute and all but this is creepy.

I went to sit up but she shoved me down and put her dammed umbrella blade at my throat again. She put a spoon of ice cream in her mouth and opened her mouth.

(Y/N) Yes very nice but I still think this is weird as hell

She smiled and kissed me spitting the melted ice cream into my mouth. I turned to spit it out but she covered my mouth and my nose forcing me to swallow. I swallowed then shuddered.

(Y/N) Why is this my life?

She licked my neck. I tried to move and she applied pressure to my neck with the umbrella. She then went back to my lips and kissed me. I resisted at first but then allowed it and sank into the kiss. After a minute of this I heard a click and looked down to see she had handcuffed our wrists together.

(Y/N) Umm why?

She smiled and dragged me into the hallway. I saw Cinder down the hallway. 

(Y/N)Cinder please help!

Cinder just smirked and walked over.

(cinder) Sorry (Y/N) but Neo is rather attached to you at the moment she said jingling the handcuffs.

(Y/N) Worst joke ever.

(Cinder) Well Neo take good care of him you hear?

Neo nodded and tugged me along.

(Y/N) so I know you think we're like a thing but I hate to tell you this is a very one-sided relationship.

She held up a notepad. You'll learn to love me over time.

(Y/N)Don't hold your breath.

She lead you out of the warehouse and pulled me down the street when suddenly a girl ran into me.

(Girl) Well like at this stud!

She leans heavily on my shoulder.

(Girl) What's your name cutey?

Suddenly her eyes widen and she looks down to see Neo's blade sticking through her gut. She fell to the side clearly dead. Suddenly Neo shouted.

(Neo) DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY (Y/N) YOU WHORE!

(Y/N) Neo what the fuck? Since when do you kill people and talk?

She wrapped you in a hug and whispered anything for you babe

I shook my head and used my semblance to teleport out of the cuffs.

(Y/N) Nope nope all the nope nopenopenopenopenopenopenope

I started to walk away when she held her blade to my chest.

(Neo)You either become my lover or you die.

I held up my hands.

(Y/N) the not die option please.

She smiled and put the handcuff back on.

(Neo) Come on then (Y/N) let's have some fun.

She drug you back to the warehouse and shoved you into her room. After uncuffing you she put a blindfold on you and sat you on the bed.

(Y/N) Neo what's going on?

All she does is giggle and you suddenly felt your life wasn't very safe.