⇝|32|

❁luna

never thought id see something like that.

never thought id see it, say it, and replay it in my mind.

you can probably guess that random kid was right about it being a real fire.

our school campus isn't one building, which is actually really weird.

it's separated so that some of our hallways are outside and inside.

so when i heard one of the science buildings caught on fire, i was happy, because that meant no school.

but, in reality, it just means no science.

well, not in that building at least.

we were able to grab our things and leave after they had put the fire out.

they said we would continue school next monday and we get make-up credits, whatever that is.

"this shit is so wild, i cannot deal." bree laughs.

"yeah, on our first day back, we get more days to stay home." charlie smiles.

"yo, we should go eat or something." jade suggests, gaining agreements from the girls.

"sure. hey, did anyone see where cameron went?"

"why are you asking?" bree smirks, as a chorus of oohs is sent my way.

"i don't know where he is." i shrug.

"text him, duh." bree says.

i roll my eyes, taking out my phone to text him and ask where he is.

i shove my phone back in my pocket as we get ready to part ways to our cars.

"where are we going?"

"let's go to pizza hut, im craving pizza." jade rubs her stomach.

we all agree before heading out, following jade's car.

she had ended up luring us to the mall, making me annoyed because i didn't feel like being here today.

im also irritated that cam hasn't replied to my texts and calls.

im more worried than i am mad.

something could have come up, i try to convince myself.

but the anxiety in me creates millions of reasons that float around my mind.

"lu, what's up, you haven't said anything since we left the restaurant." jade says.

"yeah, something wrong?" bree rubs my back.

"just worried about cam, that's all." i shrug.

"aww, luna." they all engulf me in an unwanted hug, as if i had just started crying.

"girls, im good, ill just go see him afterwards." i chuckle.

they join in and we continue to walk through the mall.

considering my slumped mood, i had decided to leave the girls and go home.

i don't know what's up with me, or why i have a sudden concern about cameron.

he's making me have feelings about certain things that ive never cared about.

"lu, is that you?" i hear my mom say before seeing her appear from out of the kitchen.

she has a worried look on her face.

"where have you been? i was freaking out." she says in a low tone, but makes sure that i know she's serious.