⇝|9|

❁luna

"if you touch me again, i will hurt you so bad. why don't you go flirt and bother one of your little girlfriends?"

"one, im single, two, bothering you is fun. because you act like you hate it when you secretly love it."

"thats a lie!" i shout.

"ms. pollack! keep your voice down and quit disrupting my class!"

"you're yelling right now, mrs. burdett." i roll my eyes, then realize i just talked back.

"excuse me? why don't you say that again so i can give you detention?"

"i uh-"

"mrs. burdett, she's not having a good day, can you just give her a break?" i hear cameron say, confusing the hell out of me.

"don't let it happen again." she goes back to helping a student as the class goes back to their own conversations.

"why do you always yell when we argue, making it a huge deal and getting yourself in trouble?"

i sigh, putting my head down on my desk. this day could not get any worse.

ever since cameron started bothering me, ive been getting in trouble and talking back to my teachers.

"we should get back to work." i grab my pencil.

"sure. even though i don't care about this class."

"why don't you care?"

"i have great grades. just not in math. you should tutor me. you're pretty smart. and ill pay you." he leans in his chair.

"you're gonna pay me to tutor you?"

he nods, "i wouldn't mind having you over at my house so we could 'study'." he smirked.

"you're gross. now im definitely not tutoring you." i put my stuff in my bag.

"sucks for you. the ladies love me." the bell rings, signaling me to get up.

"more like the hoes love you." i scoff.

i reach for my bag as cameron grabs it, making me sigh and roll my eyes.

"chill out, im carrying it for you, since we're going to the same class."

we have all of our classes together this semester. it's a pain.

i suddenly feel myself being pushed, making me fall.

"what the actual fuck?!" i yell.

cameron helps me up and i turn around to see the girl that pushed me laughing at me.

trinity davis - one of cameron's exes.

she's also been a problem for me since cameron started teasing me.

"is there a problem, tuna?" she stands there, with her hands on her hips.

i calm myself down, grabbing my bag from cameron and walking towards the biology lab.