⇝|3|

❁ luna

three days later...

it was thursday and i was thinking about cameron again.

it bothered me that i thought about him. especially about the way he bothered me.

i told charlie about how if i was with her, he wouldn't be a single whim in my mind.

"do you like him or something?" she opened her locker, grabbing her math textbook.

"i don't know who he is, charlie. why would i like him?"

"because he kissed you."

"i don't think it works like th-" i froze.

"what?" she turned around and understood immediately.

there he stood, bro hugging that nash kid.

i instantly remembered cameron was the guy who had a new chick each week, though all of them had alot in common.

they were all, bitches, sluts, bitches and sluts, and they all adored cameron dallas too much.

he was a hot jerk that made me feel sexually frustrated and grossed out at the same time.

he glanced over at me, giving me a small wink, making me disgusted.

this guy seriously has the idea that i like him because i kissed back?

i dont. and i feel bad for the girls who do like him.

"there's lover boy." charlie laughed, shutting her locker.

i kicked her backpack, causing her to laugh even more.

"its not funny. don't you dare make any jokes out of this. ever." i tried to not smile, grabbing my history book from my locker.

"oh, look here he comes." i heard her laugh before quickly walking the other way.

my heartbeat became faster than normal as i slowly shut my locker, allowing me to see him appear behind it.

"hey baby." he smirked that annoying smirk i hated with a huge passion.

i rolled my eyes, walking past him down the hall as he trailed behind me.

he snaked his arm around my waist, causing me to faintly squeal.

"looks like we're going to the same place today, babe."

"cameron, chill out and stop calling me that. babe." i threw his arm off of me.

"baby's gettin' fies-" the bell rang, triggering me to run to class, avoiding cameron.