"Why are you here Hae Ri? Checking on your husband?" Jeremy gave a cheeky smile.

"I'm having orientation today." I replied and Jeremy's eyes widened.

"Wait, you are a new student here?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Studying Engineering or Commerce?" He asked.

"Engineering."

"Daebak, you are probably going to get me or Yi Eun as your lecturer then." Jeremy said and I widened my eyes.

"The two of you are going to teach my batch?" I questioned.

"Yeap. The two of them are the engineering side while I'm on the commerce side." Athena answered my question," How did you know her anyways?"

"I met her yesterday when you barged to Yi Eun's house drunk and interrupted their dinner date." Jeremy replied and Athena blushed.

"I'm sorry Hae Ri, it had been a bad day." Athena apologized and I was about to open my mouth to say something but Yi Eun beat me to it," Can you guys talk outside my office? I have to complete my draft report."

"Don't you want lunch?" Athena asked," I bought takeaway already."

"What about Hae Ri? Do you want to eat with us?" Athena asked me.

"I bought her portion as well." Yi Eun answered and turned his chair back to his computer.

"I get it, I get it, I'm sorry for bothering your alone time." Jeremy apologized and put his hands on Athena's shoulders, guiding her out.

"They are finally gone." Yi Eun shook his head as took an empty chair, signalling for me to sit down. He passed me a packet of the food with the spoon. I took a whiff and smiled. It was drugs to my dying stomach.

I took a bite into it. Yu-mmy. I looked over to Yi Eun who began to immerse himself in the work. Dang I really like this shirt on him. It makes him look more attractive.

"Done staring?" Yi Eun broke my trance of thought, making my mouth drop open as my heart started beginning to beat faster. It seemed as though I was caught going something wrong. I stuttered, trying to find words to explain myself," Wh-what was I staring at? I mean I don't even understand half of what you are writing."

"I was talking about me. You were staring at me. " He paused from his computer and turned to face me, with an arrogant smirk. It only made him looked a hundred times hotter. What am I thinking today? Stupid raging hormones. I felt my breath hitched in my throat as he leaned in closer to me, "Weren't you?"

"Pfft, what's there to stare at you? The food is even more attractive than you." I mumbled as I took a bite of my food and began chewing it, slowly.

"And I wasn't even writing anything, I was just reading an article." He continued, exposing me further. I gulped down the bite that I took.

"Plus, I was reading about the conservation of energy. You probably learnt it in your high school, unless you failed your high school. Wait, you didn't right?" He gave me a curious glance as I bit my lip and gave him an annoyed glare,"Yah!"

 Wait, you didn't right?" He gave me a curious glance as I bit my lip and gave him an annoyed glare,"Yah!"