Her

You peer at Kid during the movie, finding him zoned out with a serious look on his face. "Uh... Kid?" You reach over, touching his arm. Everything suddenly changed, and around you an ancient village was on fire. Your eyes are automatically drawn to Kid who loomed over a woman with red glowing eyes. You couldn't see the woman's face but you sensed she was terrified.

"Heh, he left without even looking back, how cruel..." Kid chuckles but he didn't seem amused as he crouched down in front of her.

"P-Please have mercy! I'll do anything!" She gasps. He blinks and scoffs straightening up.

"Get lost." He growls before wandering walking out of the village. You follow and so does she, clinging to his arm.

"Please take me with you!" She pleads when he looks at her. Kid frowns at her, obviously not sure what to make of her clinging.

"Fine, I don't care," He huffs, pulling his arm away and carrying on. The scenery changes again as you watch the woman get closer and closer with Kid. You caught a glimpse of her face a few times, she was beautiful, maybe it was the beauty that coaxed Kid stay with her. Or maybe the fact that she clung to him so much.

You soon witnessed why she clung to him. When she met merchants on her own and made impossible bargains with them despite knowing how hard it was for them and their families. When they didn't accept her bargain she would injure herself and beat herself up before rushing back to where Kid was, crying hysterically about merchants hurting her, or raping her.

You kind of admired how Kid became so angry and protective of her, although he was falling for cleverly thought out lies. He would kill the merchants and she would loot their bodies, kissing and praising the demon, sometimes seducing him to a secluded area that you didn't want to follow.

She used him every chance she got. He didn't see how she changed around him. Did he... Did he love her? The thought made you frown and sit down amongst the rocks, picking up a pretty blue one. You turn it around in your fingers unable to focus on admiring it. He returns and you look up as he pauses, eyes on you. He blinks and seems to search the area.

"What's wrong my love?" She coos returning.

"I thought I saw a woman..." He mutters.

"Don't speak of other woman, I'll get jealous~" She scolds him. "Come on~ Let's go to a village today." She adds leading past you. He follows but stops beside you, kneeling down and taking the rock you had been mindlessly observing. He turns it about seeming a bit dazed before putting it in a sack and continuing after her. You watch him go feeling confused, he had... Seen you?

The scene changes again and she's speaking with the men in town, Kid must be outside the village to not draw attention. "Please! Help me! There's a demon following me! Won't someone brave save me!" She pleads. You straighten up at that. That bitch!

"I'm a priest. I'll get rid of the demon." A man states before panic could break out.

"And I can take you away from here." Another man says, she clings to him, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She sobs grossly. You grit your teeth. How could she do this to him? He was so good to her! The priest walks past you and you blink back.

"Kid..." You whisper running after the priest. The priest found Kid on the outskirts of town.

"I've come to stop your torment." He states. Kid blinks and raises an eyebrow.

"Hah?" He huffs.

"That poor woman you've been tormenting as pleaded for me to end you." He rumbles. Kid pauses at that, realization and shock flooding into his face.

"What....?" He murmurs in a voice that made your heart ache. Kid...

"I will not be fooled, for the Lord is on my side." The priest strikes at Kid and bright light bursts from the staff that the priest carried, knocking Kid back. Kid gets up, but he was obviously still distracted. The priests words must've really hit him. The priest knocks him back again, and again. Kid barely tried to defend himself. "Don't worry demon, your ending will be swift." The priest draws a short sword from his robes. Light glints and shimmers over the blade.

Kid looks up at the blade absently with a small frown. Your eyes widen at that. "Kid no!" You gasp rushing forward to put yourself between him and the blade. The blade connects with your chest and stops. You cough feeling the sharp pain. You look from the blade to the stunned priest who seemed to suddenly see you. "Go..." You whisper just before a light and shockwave knocks him back and jolts you back to your living room.

You clutch at your chest in pain, panting slightly, tears invading your eyes. This pain... You look back at Kid, finding him still in those memories. You hesitate briefly before reaching over and taking his hand, making everything change again. He stood watching a different village. You follow his gaze to her. She kisses and cuddles a man, smiling happily as she clings to his arm. You frown and look at Kid as his eyes start to glow red, red flames flickering over him.

He steps forward and suddenly the village is ablaze. The woman freezes and looks over in horror. The villagers panic and cry out as chaos follows. She tries to escape, but flame walls burst up, blocking her way until it was just her and Kid in the ring of fire. You stand on the outside, watching worriedly. "You sent a priest to kill me? I promised you not to love anyone else and you run to another, clinging to them..." His voice was quiet but he spat out each word.

"O-Of course I did... You're just a monster! Leave me be!" She shouts. Kid winces slightly and his jaw locks, eyes glowing more.

"No... Not this time." He grabs her pulling her into his chest as the flames close in. She struggles, cursing and shrieking at him.

"I hate you! You disgusting monster! Filth! Let me go!" She cries out like a banshee. She begins to scream in pain as the fire consumes her. Kid holds her sadly.

"I didn't want this...." He whispers trembling, blood tears leaving his eyes as he looks at the charred corpse in his arms. "I loved you..."

You were suddenly back in the living room as Kid sits up rubbing at his eyes with a silent sigh. He looks over at you and freezes. "Hey, why are you crying? Did something sad happen on the movie?" He asks turning to you and wiping away one of the tears that had escape your eye without your knowledge. You blink at him and more tears come to your eyes.

"Kid..." You sniff, hugging him and burying your face in his chest. Kid stiffens, arms coming around you instinctively.

"H-Hey! Don't cry! I don't know what's going on but it'll be okay.... Don't cry.... Y-You want some ice cream? ___?" He rubs your back. You just shake your head, hugging him tighter as you try to calm yourself. Kid frowns still utterly lost as he stands, holding you to him. "I know, let's go to bed, it's late so maybe you're feeling sentimental... It'll be okay ___..."