Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

He says, and my heart drops. I swallowed. "...What?" 

He turns to me for a second. "Elise, he's a rapist. He did it for a damn dare. Just like he was going to do to you. Until he caught feelings for you. And once Blake saw that, he wouldn't allow it. He took the one thing Blake loved from him, so he was going to take you."

It all began to make sense now.

All of it. 

But who was Reese?

Once we pulled into the garage he parks the car and we just sit in silence. It felt like I dry-swallowed a pill.

The lump in my throat grew as I just thought, was I all a dare for him? Am I the game?

I reached for the door handle, until Tucker locks it.

I turn to him. "Seriously? You're going to try to lock me in a car with you after everything that happened tonight?"

"You know why I did it though. Elise, I love you." He says, and I did understand where he was coming from now.

I couldn't fight the tears any longer as they came pouring down my cheeks. I pulled the lock up as I got out of the car. Tucker was close to follow me as he got out himself and ran over to me.

I tried to push him away, but he only pulled my closer into his arms. I didn't try to fight him away. I needed this after what happened tonight.

"Let's get you in your bed before my mom catches us and suspects something." He offers but I shake my head.

"Can I sleep in your bed? Just for tonight? Please?" I beg. "I don't want to be alone."

It took him a few seconds before he nodded. We both entered the house. 

"I'll meet you upstairs. Let me go grab you a glass of water." He offers and I nod. I head upstairs and I was shocked to find his door open with the lights on.

I opened the door. I remembered this room from the first day. I looked around and it was much cleaner then I remembered. I picked up the same picture that I picked up on his dresser. The one of Susan and him. I looked closer finding something I didn't notice before. 

Another little boy. Looked to be the same age as Tucker, but looked differently. His hair was darker and so were his eyes.

"You must be Elise." A familiar voice said behind me. I turn around to find a guy in a black hoodie.

Reese.

I dropped the picture in shock, the glass shattering everywhere.

My heart began to race as I didn't know what he was planning to do. 

So I panicked. "Tucker!"

He began laughing. "And so you do remember me. I thought you were too drunk."

Tucker came running upstairs and then saw me and was in relief, until his eyes turned to Reese. He tensed up.

Reese laughed. "Well, if it isn't my brother himself."

What?

"You know, you must be pretty lucky. I was tempted not to fuck her myself when I first saw her. I mean, she was all over me." Reese continues.

Oh no...

"Get out." Tucker demanded to Reese.

"Hey, now. Don't be jealous, I am obviously the better looking twin anyways." Reese continues.

Tucker has a twin brother?

Tucker stared silently at Reese, not even once looking my way.

"What are you doing here?" Tucker finally asks.

"Isn't it obvious?" He laughs. "I came back to continue living the life I was given."

"You'd be an idiot to. You'll obviously get caught." Tucker says with his eyes darkening. "You need to leave."

"Or will I?" Reese challenges. "I'll find myself to a guest bedroom." He walks out leaving Tucker and I alone.

I looked down at all the glass sprawled out across the floor. 

"I'm sorry."

"How do you know him and what did he mean you were all over him?" He asked.

"He got me drunk. Really drunk at that party and then he sent me upstairs where I was almost raped by Blake. Whatever I did to him was the alcohol speaking. I was angry at you." I explain.

"I'll kill him." He says angrily.

"Tucker, I love you." I said, as he seemed to relax more by my words. He closes his door so now it was only us two. "So you're not going to kick him out?"

"Not my problem to deal with right now." He simply shrugs. I wanted to ask further, but I stopped myself. "Here." He hands me an over-sized shirt from his drawer. I take it from him.

"What?" I ask.

"You're not going to sleep in those clothes, are you? Seems uncomfortable if you ask me." He says much calmer then he was before.

"Could you...turn around?" I ask. 

He rolls his eyes as he makes his way into his bathroom to brush his teeth. The bathroom door was still open but he didn't look at me. I turned the opposite way and slipped off my shirt before unzipping my jeans and letting them pool at my feet.

That's when I took Tucker shirt. It smelled like his lovely cologne. I put it on. I was just long enough to cover my butt.

I turned back around where I saw Tucker leaning against his door frame with hungry eyes.

My face flushed as I just realized he must've been staring the whole time.

I wasn't angry about it though. Not this time. We both climbed onto his bed as I tried to scoot away from him to stop myself from thinking about his hot shirtless body behind me, but his arm wrapped around my chest, pulling me closer to him.

"Elise, I love you so much. " He says softly into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

I wanted him. But I had no experience with anything like this.

"May I...kiss you?" He asks. I nod, expecting him to kiss me on the lips, but I felt his lips brush against my lips softly before he began sucking on my skin lightly. Oh.

It wasn't soon before I turned around and began kissing him. I was on top of him. His hands on both sides of my hips as my hair fell in front of me, but never stopping our kiss.

Soon enough the shirt I was wearing was off, and so were his pants. My bra was across the room And we continued to make out until he stopped, reaching over to his nightstand next to him, taking out a condom.

I sat back on his lap, my legs on either side of him as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm sorry, did I push it?" He asks.

I shook my head. "I've never..."

He chuckles. "Would you like to?"

More then ever. And I couldn't think of a person I'd want to do it most with.

I nod. I didn't care how many girls have been on this bed before me, I wanted him. 

"I'll be gentle." He smirks before I lean back down to kiss him.