Somewhere over the rainbows

Once upon a time there was a strange young man named Billybob, this strange young man lived in an apartment building, he was in floor 13, his apartment number is 1300, now Billybob loved his dog. He was always squishing the poor, fat pooch. But eventually the dog got tired of being squished, so she bit off his bulbous nose, Billybob being in great pain fell over and hit his head on the TV stand and died. Did you think Billybob was the main character? Well he was. Bet you didn't see that coming. Well, there is something else you didn't see coming. As Billybob fell, the TV cord was ripped out of the wall, the sparks began a fire, the fire spread, which made the over head sprinklers turn on, but the TV was still sparking, so it electrocuted everything. Now down on the 5th floor a handsome young man named Jim was flexing his strong biceps, showing off to his girlfriend Sally. Jim hearing the fire alarms he (being the hero that he was) shoved Sally out the door and threw her down the stairs. Once sally stopped rolling, she screamed, "Jim! My hero! Aaaaaghh." Then she started choking. Then, as all people come and go, she did too. Jim looking so dazzling with his black glossy hair, screamed "Sallyyyyyy!! Noooo" Sally, oh so lifeless, the corpse, smiled. "Bye my Beautiful Boy!"
Suddenly he grabbed a pretty girl named Susy and said, "You be my pretty girl." Susy was charmed. And they raced outside. He dropped Susy on the rock hard ground, and leaped inside and saved everyone. He grinned and and got hit by a car. "I'm a fin....fine..." He still looked handsome with his pretty blue hair. *HONK HONK* Jim narrowly avoided getting hit by a truck. "He missed me I'm okay!" He yelled, looking slightly dazed, then a train came out of nowhere and hit him. And that was the end of Jim. "Jim!" Screamed Susy, " Where did that train even come from?!" Susy, forgetting they were in New York, ran in front of all the traffic and knelt beside Jim's corpse, "Oh Jim, please don't leave me here alone!" She sobbed, "I know we have only been dating for ten minutes, but I love you! Jim, Jim, Jim, please stay. Please." By now the snot and tears where running down her face in a bunch of unattractive water falls. Then, the building having bad timing issues fell on top of Susy and Jim's lifeless body. A guy named Miley popped up out of the building ruins and said, "Good riddance."
And this is only the beginning.
****†******†********†******†*****†******†******†
Special thanks to GreasyVarmint for helping me write this chapter. But her helpingness will be in every chapter. Also thanks to my old man for giving us his advise. Don't forget to vote and like my stuff or something. Muawahahahaha!!!!! Green eggs and ham. Have a nice day.