reunited pt2

ales pov*

Im at home now just sitting to myself thinking. My kids are sleep in there room . I need some one to vent to. ima call deja and tell her to come over so we can talk and catch up.

ring*

ring*

ring*

deja: hello?

me: hey bestfriend wanna come over?

deja: yea ill be over.

me: kay bye.

30 minutes later*

ding dong*

me: *opens door* hey bestfriend

deja: hey chicka

me: um you can go sit on the couch wait who is this little cutie?

deja: This is my daughter azzy.

me: well hello azzy :)

azzy: hi *shy*

lace: mommy?

me: hey baby this is azzy dejas daughter.

lace: hi aunti deja! *runs and hugs deja* hi azzy

deja:*picks up lace* hey sweety

azzy: hi *shy*

deja: um lace can you take azzy upstairs and play together.

lace: yes

azzy and lace ran upstairs to play.

deja: man i miss this place. We always had fun comming here.

me: yeah i know. It was always the hang out place for us.

deja: yea so how you been?

me: ive been good i miss riah alot but ray left me for his baby momma star.

deja: what the hell is wroung with these boy?! I swear sometimes i wish we never even met mindless behavior

me: yeah i was thinking the same thing!

deja: ohh you know what we should do?

me: what?

deja: we shnould get our nails done and hair done and get fake boyfriends to get them jelly over us.

me: Oh yea we should i got the perfect two boys to play that part ima call them.

i picked up my cell phone a dialed roshon fegan and trevor jackson. i told them the deal with us about the boy and they agreed. trevor said he would only do it if he was with deja and roshon said he had to be with me. i agreed to that to. i told them to meet us at the mall in about 2 hours. we took the kids to the overto the day and night care center and went to the mall.

deja got a long black weve with blue strips and curls. I got a red and white weve and with the top black. We went to the make up spot and got our make up done. When we walked out we looked like to super models. my out fit was some black and white leggings witha white crop top and some black six inch steeletos my best friend had some super tight levis with a blue half shirt and blue and white six inch steeletos. I then saw roshon and trevor walk up. They just stared at us with open mouths.

roshon: wow ale you look beautiful!

me: well thank you.

trevor: and you deja. just wow.

deja: tehaha thanks.

roshon: well what are we gonna do?

me:  well we need to explain to yall what we need yall to do.