Chapter 63- complications

Start from the beginning

I expected to hear Aro's voice but I didn't. It was Max.

Amelia? Amelia! You are with the volturi aren't you? Please Amelia tell me exactly where you are! So I can come and get you! He said. I looked up and took visual pictures of he place. I wanted Max to get me so badly. I couldn't deal with everything alone. Not anymore.

Please come soon Maxie. I need you. Please. I pleaded back to him.

"Hilary enough. The girl needs to be taught a lesson. To treat people with respect." Aro said. I saw him and he once again gave me his hand to shake. I flinched back again.

"Jane again." He said.

I need to stay strong. He can't know about the Cullens. They can't be pulled into this. I'm not going to put them into anything else. Maybe I could escape before they come here so that they wouldn't have to run into them since they already know about me being with them.

Again pain surged through me. It hurt twice as much this time.I began to feel numb but the pain never ceased it began to spread around my body and then I began to lift off the ground into the air. I shrieked and began to scream at the never ending pain.

I need to be strong. I kept on saying to myself. It soon stopped. I lifted in relief as I dropped to the ground. I didn't realise but everything that just happened just went to Max. Telepathically.

That can't be good. I couldn't hear the messages he sent to me as my head started to throb and I started to feel light-headed.

"Again Amelia. Shake my hand." Aro ordered. I again flinched back but he caught my hand. Instead of all my thoughts going to him all of his came in me and burned in my memory. Millions of memories went through my mind most were his but a lot were other people's.

"Jane." He ordered. Again the pain came but my eyes closed and I let myself succumb to the darkness before I felt it.

***Edward's POV***

"Amelia!" Alice said. Everyone turned to look at her and I looked in her mind at the vision.The volturi. I felt myself turn cold. Not again. Buyt I would do anything to protect my family. My daughter.

"What Alice?" Jasper asked trying to soothe her state.

"The volturi." She whispered. The family including Damien gasped.

"Oh my gosh... Edward we need to get her..." Bella said to me worriedly. The family was silent but the quietest was Max. He sat quietly nest to Rose despite his heartbeat. He finally came to his senses.

"No.... No... Amelia can't... no! We need to get her. Now!" He demanded.

"Max we need to know exactly where she is. Contact her." Rose said. He gulped then nodded.

I listened intebtly to what he was saying and her replies. I saw the flashes of the clearing they were in. When I was expecting the flashes to end it carried on. Maybe she wanted to show us something?

I saw Aro. He wanted to get into her mind. But she flinched and Jane inflicted pain on her. I started to get angry. It finally ended when all of his thoughts whizzed through her eyes and then her eyes closed.