First Meeting

By The Way all of the readers know each other. Like my Servamp one, I'll put it like this" Jumin Part:(F/N) {Yoosung}" the {} in side is the friend's gonna to be boyfriend, alright?

========================================================================

Jaehee Kang / Jaehee

(You are a boy. But if you want to read as a girl I don't mind)

"Ring!!!!" Jaehee looked at her phone, which is still ringing, "Mr Han..." She mumbled. She sighed and took the phone, "Good Afternoon Mr Han how can I help you?"

"Assistant Kang, I need you to-"

"Sorry, but I'm not taking care of Elizabeth 3rd. I have my own life you know."

"I'm not asking you to take care of Elizabeth 3rd."

"Than?"

"I'm asking you to take care of my Cousin (Y/N) Han. "

"Wait.. what?"

"He's coming over at 12 noon sharp. Take care of him bye." With that Jumin ended the call. Jaehee stared at the phone in shock but quickly recovered. Looking at the clock it's already 11:58p.m. Just 2 more minutes. And those two minutes quickly passed.

"Ding Dong!"

Jaehee rushed to the door and opened it, seeing a young man with (Hair Color) hair and (Eye Color) eyes. Being Jumin's Cousin he does not look like him, you wears a black jacket, white tee with a smiling heart in the middle, black jeans and black boots.

(AKA like this:

)

"Um are you Jaehee Kang?" You asked looking at the female in front of you. But she did not answer.

"I guess not. Sorry to borer you miss." When you started to walk away she shouted, "Wait! I am Jaehee. Jaehee Kang. Sorry you don't look like Mr Han so I got shock that's all."

"Oh so you are Jaehee. Nice to meet you. I know I don't, I don't really like to be called a rich boy you know?" You grinned. She nodded, opening the door bigger she let you in.

Jumin Han

You were hanging out with your old high school friend, Jaehee. You haven't seen each other since high school so why not. "With those people I-" You were suddenly got cut off by Jaehee's cell phone.

"Yes? Mr Han. No I will not. But- I'm hanging out with a friend right now. Alright. Bye."

"Who's that?" You asked tiling your head a little.

"My Boss, Mr Han. He tell me to take care of hi- Wait you like cats right?" She suddenly asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Wait he told me to take care of him, and I'm staying at your place tonight so if you don't mind..."

"I don't! When are we taking the little kitty cat?"

"Now." Grabbing your hand Jaehee drag you to your car. With her giving you where to go you drove off.

Jaehee got out of your car and tell you to stay there, she soon walked back with a cat with her and a guy beside her. You got out of the car and hold the cat. Jumin was quite shock at you, since you look beautiful.

"I'm Jumin Han sorry to cut short your little meeting with Assistant Kang."

"It's fine. I'm (Y/N)(L/N) nice to meet you," you stopped for a little while, "Wait Han? Is (F/N) {Jaehee} got anything to do with you?" He nodded , "He's my cousin." You nodded your head. Jaehee stepped in. "Sorry but we need to go now. Goodbye Mr.Han."

Unknown / Saeran

You are childhood friends with the Choi Twins. But you stopped seeing them after you need to go to the US because of your father.Now your back in Korea,in a cafe, taking out your phone you started texting your father who is in US.

"(Y-Y/N)?" A voice call out your name, looking up you saw a boy with white hair with pink ends and bright green eyes.

"You are?" You asked unsure.

"Saeran, Saeran Choi." Wide eyes you looked at your childhood friend.

"Saeran?" You hugged the boy, "I miss you."

"Your back."He muttered, you nodded. You sat down on the seat again with Saeran this time. He told you everything after you went to the US, and it's pretty sad.

"I'm sorry that I'm not their with you guys..."I mumbled.

"It's fine. I glad that I meet you again." He smiled a little and for the rest of the day you were there with him talking.

707/Luciel/Saeyoung

You were working in your cafe down the street. You hardly had any work so you could just lay back and relax.

Until someone opened the door.
"Welcome. How can I help you?" You asked the red head in front of you.
"I would like one coffee please."
Nodding your head you made the coffee. Placing the coffee in front of the male you DAT down in front of him.
"Don't you have work to do?" I looked at you through Hus red and orange glasses.
"Do you see anyone beside me and you here? Anyway, I'm (L/N) (F/N) nice to meet you." You smiled.
"I'm  Luciel. But you can call me 707 or Seven."
"707? That name sounds familiar... AH! I know! Your (F/N)'s {ZEN} older cousin!" You exclaimed.
"Wait you know (F/N) {ZEN}?"
"Of course! I'm her best friend and she is a popular Pop-Star." You stated out. For the whole day you and him talked about Cats and (F/N) {ZEN}.
Yoosung Kim
You were new to SKY University. You just got back from Singapore for a Modeling job. Looking at the small paper you look at your hands you muttered to yourself,"Where is this??" You have the worst sense of Directions, well that's what all your friends said. And boy with blond hair walked passed you looking at you standing doing nothing but looking at the paper he asked, "Are you lost?" You looked up and nodded.
"Yeah. And adding I have the worst sense of directions. Well that's what my friends told me."
He looked at the paper, "Cool! We have the same classes together and we leave close by. I could help you. Oh I'm Yoosung by the way. Kim Yoosung."
"I'm (L/N)(F/N) nice to meet you too Yoosung."
"Your dormroom is 159 while min is 161 which is in front of yours. And we get to live on our own since the school is so big." You thanked Yoosung for showing you the way. You're had that you made your friend in SKY University.
ZEN / Ryu Hyun
"Hyun!" The manager for Zen shouted, Zen turned around and greeted Hus manager. Asking what's wrong at the same time.
"This is Choi (Y/N) be sure to be nice to her." With that The Manager walked away and you bowed to Zen.
"Nice to meet you Hyun."
"Call me ZEN. Anyway. Why does your name sound so familiar?"
"Zen? Oh yeah! Your my cousin friend! My cousin is 707. Maybe that's why." You smiled.
"Seven's cousin... You look nothing alike!!!!"
You laughed. And nodded. "Anyway my friend, (F/N) {Yoosung} will be coming over soon since she is a Model. So let's talk while waiting for her shall we?"
Zen nodded his head and brought you inside the room. Cause who talks while standing by the door?
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes. More are yet to come!
~Hoshi