Chapter 1

Bold-Max
Normal-Shelby

RING RING RING

God please no

RING RING RING

I don't wanna

RING RING RING

Okay okay I'm up.

RING RING RI-

SHUT UP.

I turn the alarm off.

Today's my first day of school.

Again.

My dad owns a company and has SO many buiness trips. So me and my mom follow him accross the world.

We've finally decided to stay at Washington DC.

I would be attending Blue Rose high today as a junior.

My cousin and best friend, Ross, also moved from New York to Washington because of the great high school.

They acepted him into it so he stays there as a sophmore.

I woulf be moving into a dorm there too, which frightens me because I'm a little scared.

"Shelby! Max and Ross are here!" My mom yells.

"Kay!" I say.

I've already changed and showered so I'm just brushing my hair and straightening it.

Max and Ross charge into the room.

"Ross! Max!" I say happily placing my comb and straightener on my vanity.

"Hey Shub" Ross says picking up my bags.

I pick some bags up too but Max takes a few from me.

"Thanks" I say.

Max nods.

"Missed you too" I mumble.

He places the bags down on the floor and hugs me.

I hug him back.

Ross flops on top of us since I'm kinda crouched down and Max is hugging me from above. So Ross is kinds just on Max's back.

"Huggies end now" Ross says.

Max gets off of me and grabs my bags.

"M'lady" he says in his butt knight voice.

So the three of us have youtube channels. We record with some of Ross' friends like Adam, Jin, John (people call him Barney), Red (we don't call him by his actual name and so on.

~At school~

"Alright Shelby. Your room is number 659. Our room is 660, right across from yours. You and Max have the same classes, and the three of us have a couple lessons together. Locker is 863 by the way" Ross says.

"Thanks Ross" I say.

"Let's go now shall we?" Max says in his butt knight voice.

"Okay!" I say in my Sir bootius voice.

"BROTHER" Ross yells.

"Shhhhhh" I say.

People start looking at us.

I elbow Ross and we make our way to the dorm.

"First dorm around this corner" Max says.

I use the key to open the door.

"Hi there!" A girl with red hair says.

"Hi! I'm Shelby! Your new roomate!" I say.

"Cool! I'm Aleasa!" She says.

Ross and Max stay quiet at the back.

"Aleasa, this is my cousin Ross and his friend Max!" I say.

"Hi there! You guys are in Adam's class right? On the football team I believe" she says.

"Y-Yeah. We didn't think you'd recognise us since your the cheer squad and everything...and we're kinda just...there" Max says shrugging.

"We notice everyone" Aleasa says.

Max and Ross place my bags in the living room which is HUGE by the way.

"See ya Shelby. Come over anytime" Ross says hugging me.

"See ya" I say.

"Wait! Hang on!" Aleasa says.

"Yeah?" Ross asks.

"You guys wanna come over tonight? Me and my friends are having Truth or Dare" Aleasa says.

"Sure" Ross says.

~Truth Or Dare~

"This is Cluckerina, Blue, Jess, Clover and Lilly. Girls, this is Shelby" Aleasa says introducing me.

Cluckerina wears a chicken hoodie and has brown hair.

Blue has blue highlights in her light blonde hair and wears a pair of black spectacles.

Jess has amber eyes, black glasses and black hair. She's a little shy.

Clover has green highlights in her black hair which is pulled into a ponytail and is kinda aggressive.

Lilly has her book in her hand all the time. She has nice brown hair that curls slightly at the ends.

This is gonna be an adventure.