Goodbye Home

SONG- INTRO by THE XX
-
I stare into the dark hole that is called my suitcase. Empty. I walk to my wardrobe and sort through my clothing into piles of 'keep' and 'chuck out.' I throw all my clothing that I am keeping into my suitcase. I glance over to my mirror and walk over to it, looking at myself while brushing my fingers through my dark brown hair.
"Darling, I'll pack up the rest of your stuff while you make some calls to your friends." I hear my mother call from downstairs.
"Thanks mom." I call out back.
I exit my door and start walking down stairs as my mother walks up stairs. Boxes. Everywhere.
Today was the day we were moving house. We were moving to Camborne, a small country town a few miles from us here in Chicago.

OHM's POV
I picked up my phone and went into my contacts app. I held the phone to my ear, within 5 rings I heard a voice.
"Hey Ryan, what's up." I heard her light, feminine voice say.
"MICHELLE." I over exaggerated in saying. "You know I hate when you call me by my real name."
"Fine, but don't call me by my first name either." There was silence. "What's up Ohm?"
I started walking around in circles because I knew she hated when I talked about me moving out of Chicago.
"Well Minx, I just wanted to say good bye before I left."
I heard Minx sigh through the phone. "Open your door." She said in her creepy voice.
I jumped a bit because her creepy voice always made me a bit scared, but it was one of the reasons why I loved her.
I walked on over to my door and started twisting the handle slowly, expecting her to jump out and scare me or something. Instead I opened the door and she was standing there with her girlfriend, Krism, smiling at me.
I looked down and saw that they were holding hands, I tried not to make it obvious that I was jealous.... The truth is, Minx and I have been best friends for a very long time, and I've always had a crush on her, she made me become less self conscious with myself. But Minx's new girlfriend, Krism, wasn't so nice towards me. Whenever Minx left to go somewhere, Krism would make fun of me, and point out all my imperfections. Usually when that happened I'd become upset with myself and put my mask on. She'd call me, "The Stupid Masked Gamer," because I played games so very often.

Minx jumped into my arms and pulled me into a tight hug, I looked over and saw Krism giving me a death glare.
"I'll miss you my little Ohmie!" She said as I could feel her starting to cry.
"I'll miss you too Minx!" I said while staring into Krism's eyes.
"Ryan! It's time to go!" I heard as my mother came running down the stairs.
Minx pulled me out of the hug and looked me in the eye.
"I'll promise to call you every day, okay?" I nodded and waved goodbye to her as her and Krism drove off in her car.
I waited outside the door for mom to come out. When she finally came out she tossed the keys to me and I opened the car door and sat in it while she said her last goodbyes to the house.

When she had finished saying goodbye, she started the car up, and we were on our way to Camborne.
_______________________________
I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER! LEAVE SOME COMMENTS BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT SO FAR! OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!