Chapter 21

Check out my new story! It's a Henry Danger fanfic called 'the idiot in love'. So check it out and don't forget to leave your feedback.

Readers of the week:  
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

Yesterday after Caleb asked me to be his girlfriend I came home extra happy. I told my mom and she was as ecstatic as I was. I sat on the couch and watched TV.

I then perceived that I had to tell everyone that Caleb and I are dating. Coincidentally, Katie and Penny walks in. Uhhm that's weird they didn't even ring the doorbell.

"Uhhh hey guys..." I say nervously

Why am I acting so obvious that I'm hiding something?

"Don't 'hey' us!" Katie snaps

Okay, what was that for? why are they already being mean to me?

"Uhhmm?" I say confused not knowing what to say "what's with you guys?"

"Don't play like you didn't abandon us yesterday!" Penny says. Now I know. Oops. "Tell me. where were you?"

I bite my lip. Should I tell them? I'm not ready. I don't know what to say.

"I, uh..."

"Oh come on tell us!" Katie says stepping closer

"I was... Uhhh..."

"Just say it! You were at the park kissing Caleb." Penny says and walks out

"You left us for a guy, I'm disappointed in you." Katie says in a soft tone and walks out after Penny.

What just happened?

*1 week later*

It's been one week since Katie and Penny caught me kissing Caleb after I abandoned them. I tried calling, texting but they blocked my phone number. At school they passed me straight in the halls. No matter who I was with.

I was currently girlfriendless. I only had my boyfriend and best friend. Sigh. I just want to apologize!

Caleb comes over to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. Kirby was also with him. Caleb kisses my cheek.

"Have you seen Penny and Katie yet?" He says

"Nope," I say. Just so you know Kirby knows we're dating.

"I'm really sorry they're not talking to you!" Kirby says as he comes between Caleb and I

I know Kirby's my Best friend but he could really be annoying around Caleb and I. Sometimes I even think he's trying to get in the way of our relationship. But I don't know why.

He puts his arm around Caleb and I's shoulder. I just leave him because he'd just do something else to interrupt.

"I didn't even me–" I got caught in my words when I saw Penny and Katie walking across the hall. This stops now.

~/Katie's Pov\~

Penny and I walked with the hall. We were heading to SS. We saw Taylor and we just continued to walk. Penny and I were just talking to Taylor because we all know she ditched us one week ago. Anyways it's Monday and the day started out good so far.

Thinking we need to get away with it we walked straight pass her but Taylor, being the Taylor she is, came behind us and started walking fast. We started walking fast  too.

I turn to Penny I and  whisper-yell "run!"

We started running looking for anywhere to hide or at least lose her. She was gaining on us. Why was she even chasing us?

All of a sudden I feel myself bang into the school's floor penny at my side. Someone was on top of us. I looked up. It was Taylor. She tackled us.

~/Taylor's Pov\~

Seeing Penny and Katie running, I started running as fast as I could. I was almost at 'em but then they sped up again. Ugh! I do not want to do this but I guess I have to.

I ran a little faster towards them and leapt on them tackling them to the ground. Everyone was staring.

"It's okay they like being tackled like this!" I sheepishly smile

I got off them then they stood up

"What do you want?" Katie commands

"And why'd you just body slam us like that?" Penny wines

"Just let me explain!" I yell

Everyone looks at me willingly waiting to hear what I had to say. Wow, people really like to mind other people's business. I didn't answer. I did not know what to say. I grabbed their arms and dragged them into a Janitor's closet because all those looks on everyone's faces were annoying me.

"Can you guys forgive me?" I ask "please?"

"Forgive you for what?" Penny says

"I didn't mean to abandon you guys. It's just, I kinda like Caleb and I never told you guys that. When he showed up I forgot all about our hangout. I promise it'll never happen again. I'm so sorry."

They look at each other as if discussing it in eye language.

"Okay, we forgive you!" They say and hug me then they let go

"Well we're kinda dating now..." I say rubbing my shoulder.

"Didn't I tell you I shipped Tayleb?!!?!" Katie says and Penny rolls her eyes

"It's okay," Penny says "I've been dating someone too." She smiles.

My mouth drops and Katie nods.

"He transferred a week ago, you know when we stopped talking. He started hanging out with us then eventually he asked me to be his girlfriend!" She shrugs.

I nod still a bit shocked.

"But we're sorry too we acted like jerks" Katie says

"Yeah, we should've just listened to you. Sorry."

We hugged again and left the janitor's closet. We took a #BackToBesties selfie and then went to class.