Chapter 6: Stuck

You abruptly jolted awake in the middle of the cold night to a large banging on your door. The Joker himself stomped inside, wickedly grinning. He grabbed you from your arm and dragged you out of your mattress. Your bare skin reflected in the dim moonlight, only wearing a bra and panties. You never expected him to come. "W-what..." you muttered sleepily, rubbing your eyes with your other free hand. The Joker didn't answer, hurridly dragging you out of the house, not bothering to change your attire. "What's going on???" You were confused, but you didn't bother to argue. The way he grinned sent chills up your spine... shit was about to go down.

    He shoved you into a white van, the same one as before. "HELLO??" You tried yelling to him, yet still no response. He slammed the doors shut. The boxes in the back were all gone now, leaving you shivering as your uncovered skin touched the cold metal interior. "ANYONE??!" You frowned and crossed your arms, sitting in the corner, frustrated that you couldn't even sleep, also because you were being dragged in your underwear to an unknown place to do unknown things with unknown people. "UGH." You pounded your fist against the floor. This is what your life had come to.

    The van skidded to a halt and you smacked your head against the wall once again. What is going on? What is going on? The noise of footsteps echoed closer from outside. You braced yourself for the worst. Muffled words came from the outdoors. You shifted and placed your ear to the frigid walls to try and hear what was going on. The voices spoke for a while, intangible to your ears. A sudden bang broke the tranquility as the sound vigorously vibrated the metal doors. You scrambled back and held your ear in excruciating pain. Silence broke like a shattered glass. Shot after shot after shot was fired, ringing your skull. They rained on, not pausing for a split second. The metal doors bursted open and there stood the Joker, surrounded by countless goons.

    You shot to the back of the van, trying to avoid his grasp. He rolled his eyes and grabbed your ponytail, yanking you out like a ragdoll. The firing ceased as you stumbled out of the van, hair in hand, body exposed. A dark figure stood in the middle of the previous battle, gazing at you with hidden eyes. "Oh... LOOK." exclaimed the Joker, madly laughing.

     All eyes burned into you as the mad man spoke. "Just proomise to leave me alone, Bat, and no one gets hurt. Or I mean you could stay if you want, then..." you felt a cold sensation on the side of your head. You turned your eyes and saw a black gun, aimed at your skull. You tried to struggle, but the grip on your hair was too strong. He was going to kill you. This was the end of your life. Tears poured down your face, you didn't want to die.

   You realized who he was talking to... the infamous Batman. The Joker slowly laughed, not breaking his stare with the masked figure. Batman spoke inna deep raspy voice. "Nobody has to get hurt." there was a pause. "Let her go, this doesn't involve innocent lives." He cautiously took a step towards the Joker, only to see his fingers slowly reach for the trigger. Batman stepped back, not making any sudden movements.

   The Joker cackled. "I found this doll in, can you believe it?... a dentist office. You can find them anywhere these days, can't you Bat?" he smacked your ass as he said this, causing you to jump. Batman looked disgusted, his expression only portraying pity. You didn't break contact with the gun to your head. One little moment... and that could be it.

    "So what do ya say Bat, old friend? Do me this eensy weeensy favor?" Joker tilted his head, waiting for a response, madly smiling as his metal teeth reflected the lights of the area. Batman shook his head and walked to the Batmobile, not saying a word. "atta-girl!" He announced to you as the black vehicle dissapared into the night. "I knew that would work, the Bat couldn't stand to see that pretty little head of yours get blown to bits, could he now?" He brushed his finger against your lip. "This calls for celebration."

   He, still gripping your hair, walked to his purple Lambohrgini. The door swung open and he threw you in the front seat, stopping to stare at you. "Don't make any stupid decisions, doll face." He warned, pointing his finger. You sat, wide eyed at the recent events. He would've killed you... you were on the brink of death... with only the pull of a trigger. You shivered as he entered on the other side, swooshing the cold air inside the car. "How I love a half-naked girl sitting in my front seat." He grinned, turning on the ignition and speeding off the gravel lot.

   You wathched as the lights blurred past the revving Lambohrgini, looking like a vortex of some sort. What a strange world this had become. You quietly watched as the Joker swerved in and out of cars maniacly, laughter filling the air. You tiredly rested against your seatbelt, silently staring into the starry abyss of the night. You heard a click as you watched the Jokers hand press the lock, sliding the seatbelt off of your shivering shoulders. You curiously watched him as he whooped and hollered, nearly hitting multiple others. Your e/c eyes met his icy blue ones, you wondered so much, yet you had so little to say. You felt his hand rest against your thigh as he swerved around traffic. For such an odd reason, you didn't move your leg, you left it where it was. You watched the other slow cars, wondering how long it would take them to get to their destination. His laughter echoed through the star blanketed night, and for the first time, you laughed too.

You laughed too.

________________________________________________

I TOLD YOU I WOULDNT BREAK MY PROMISE LMAOOOOOO ENJOY I LOVE YOU

🚨 LEAVE REQUESTS THE FUCK 🚨

COMMENT, VOTE, ETC. PLSSSSS

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SO GOOD JUST WAIT OMG