Chapter 2: The Struggle

You were tossed into the back of the white van like luggage, slamming your head on the side of the walls. The anasthesia remained strong in your body, leaving you blurry visioned and slow in movements. You looked up and saw the fade of daylight seal to a pitch black room as the door slammed. The low noise of a chain being wrapped around the door was heard. Instinctively like a caged animal you used all of your brittle effort to kick at the door and scream at the top of your lungs. A window to the front of the van slid open and sunlight briefly flashed through as a goon yelled in annoyance "SHUT THE FUCK UP". You lunged at the goon, however the window was slid shut just in time and you were retured to the empty abyss of darkness. Your eyes adjusted to the dark and you pulled up some boxes, using them as your only source of comfort to sleep on.

    The engine started and the vans speedily left the scene. The Joker wasn't in the same vehicle as you, his purple Lambohrgini ahead of the trail of guards. It was a long trip, over 4 hours. Most of the time you spent crying, reflecting on the deaths of the nearly 20 people... even kids, and the tortured death that you soon awaited. Where am I right now? Where am I going? The rest was spent planning your escape, but nothing seemed logical. You didn't have any weapons, you weren't trained, your phone was broken... fate was not in your favor.

SKKRRRRTT

    You flew forward and slammed your head against the cold walls once again. This wasn't the first time today you were injured. The blinding flash of daylight jolted through your retinas as the doors flew open with a bang, causing you to wince.   In a matter of seconds you regained consciousness and bolted up, moving swiftly now that your mind was clear. The goons jumped back in shock "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME A GIRL WAS IN THIS ONE" he shouted to another henchmen as you attempted to deck him.

      You didn't stand a chance, but he was caught off guard so you used that to your advantage. You smacked at his face, causing his focus to be slightly off as your hands covered his vision. Another goon ran up behind you and grabbed you by the waist, dragging you off his fellow worker. You kicked a goon in the stomach as he approached to restrain you more. An entire group huddled together and held you back, with you still screaming bloody murder and squirming. You looked over to an arm grasping your shoulder and bit down on it, hesitating a bit because you didn't want to draw blood.

Joker's POV

I watched from a window as I saw the large crowd of grown men required to keep Y/N still, chuckling. She sure was a fiesty one, wasn't she? I couldn't waiitt to see the fear glisten in those pretty little   E/C eyes once more. I stared at her, examining her relentless efforts to fight my goons. Let's see how stubborn she'll be after one day here... if she'll last that long. 

Your POV

    You hunched over, holding your stomach and gasping for breath as the wind was utterly knocked out of you by one of the goons. He smirked, finally being the one to tame the wild beast. "Fuck..." you panted "... y-you...". The henchmen did nothing but brush your curses off, roughly grabbing your wrists and wrapped some duct tape around them behind your back. They plopped you down on a cheap folding chair, then taping your waist and legs.

   They ignored your useless struggles as they unloaded the boxes, leaving you tied and in the middle of the asphalt lot. "FUCK YOU LET ME LET ME GO LET ME GOOOO LET ME GO-" you shouted, tears falling down your face with rage. A goon walked by you,"accidentally" bumping the chair with his hip causing you to tip over, leaving you stuck on your side. "Oops." He sarcastically said as he walked away. You took this as a sign to shut up.

    You sat on your side for what seemed like even more hours, burning against the hot pavement. You overheard a goon on a walkie talkie. "The girl? Mhm? Ok... yeah. The empty one? Ok. Ok. Yes, boss." The radio clicked. You were lifted up in the chair and carried inside the large, concrete, warehouse. The large metal doors swung open as various locks unlatched. Inside, it was much more than a warehouse.

   The place was beautifully decorated, with vibrant malachite walls and carefully selected purple furniture

   The place was beautifully decorated, with vibrant malachite walls and carefully selected purple furniture. A polar bear skin rug layed immaculately on the ground, a fine detail of the house. You couldn't help but be shocked, expecting a gruesome collection of dead bodies and weapons, but instead, a delicately clean home, as if everything wad particularly placed. This sight didn't last long as you were carried to the dark, cement basement.

   You were roughly placed on the cold concrete floor. The room was hollow... black. No matter how much you tried to focus, your eyes couldn't muster a sight in the pure darkness. However, you could sense that bad things happen in this room. The goon sliced through your duct tape and you were taken out of your cheap folding lawn chair, only to be imprisoned again. He chucked you on a metal table and put each arm into a leather restraint. You kicked and punched, unsuccessful with your attacks. The guard grabbed your last free leg and you swiftly kicked him in the shoulder. The goon was angry now, slamming your foot on the metal and shoving it in the leather brace. He stomped out of the room, leaving you and your thoughts.

    You waited for the trillionth time today, staring into blank space.

  BANG

   The door was flung open at full speed, slamming into the wall and adding another dent from the handle to a gaping hole. You shook in terror. He's here. You dug your long nails into the leather restraints, attempting to break free once more, but only failing.

  HAHH HAH HAH HAA

   His iconic laugh echoed through the room, sending shivers up your spine. The silhouette moved from the light of the door. You focused on your senses to locate where he was, but his footsteps were silent. You masked your sobs as he approached you. You didn't want to die.

  A blinding lamp flicked on and was dragged close to your face, making you squint.

   "Well look at what we have here

   "Well look at what we have here." The Joker smiled menacingly. His cold blue eyes stared into yours, as if he was scanning your every thought. You broke the eye contact and stared at the room now slightly illuminated. The metal table you were on was stained with blood, as of the walls and floors. The walls were plastered with various weapons, guns, knives, bombs... everything. On a table to the side, you saw a collection of purple knives, some big, some small. You gulped.

   Your attention was immediately snapped back to the Joker as he gripped your face, turning your head in his direction roughly. "Let's seeee, what should we do today, huh?" He pondered, prowling around you with a grin on his face. The Joker turned to the small table, grabbing onto a big purple knive with a curve in the blade. "This looks neat, doesn't it doll face?"

FUCK...

___________________________________________________

If you're reading this thank you sooo much for reading my story and adding it to your libraries I'm honored YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING. Like to be in your libraries is a HUGE fucking accomplishment and I promise I won't let you guys down.

🌟 LEAVE ME ANY REQUEST ILL TAKE IT NO MATTER WHAT 🌟

Much love ❤