Chapter 18

Destiny POV

I stayed in the hospital with my baby boy. I can't believe that I didn't know I was pregnant. Octaivian didn't show any signs that he was in there.

They finally released me out and Trey came to pick me up. All of my siblings, except Danyeal, was there. I miss Danyeal. My mom was there and my kids.

My mom had cooked all of my favorite foods. It was pasta, garlic bread, buffalo chicken, and lasagna. I ate mostly everything because to me, hospital food is disgusting.

I went to Daniela's room to find her asleep. I closed the door so it could just be my baby girl and I.

"Daniela." I tickled her. She woke up smiling.

"Mommy!"She hugged me.

"How was last week?" I asked her. She looked pretty happy.

"It was fun. Uncle and Daddy took me boat paddling. Grandma took me to get my nails done,"She put her white nails in my face,"And daddy took me on a daddy and daughter date."

Aww. Looks like she had fun.

"Good. You hungry?" I asked her.

"No. I'm still full from the breakfast that grandma cooked me and I'm sleepy because I was helping daddy with the twins."

My babies have grown up so much. Daniela is 3, the twins are 6 months, and Octaivian is a week old.

"You were helping your daddy?"

That was a surprise to me.

"Yeah. He said he really needed help and that he was super tired."

"Where's uncle Daniel?" I asked.

"Uncle Daniel went back to LA. He said that Bryan had to be at work." She said.

Oh shit! I'm supposed to be at school today.

Trey opened the door and closed it.

"So your mother said that she had people pack our things and are bringing them here. So basically we are staying in Texas. And we're also going to be homeschooled starting next month." He said.

"So basically we now live in Texas?" Daniela asked.

"Yep. You get to meet new friends." I told her.

"Oh, mommy! Remember when my best friend said she was moving to Texas? Well now I get to see her again!" Daniela jumped up and down on her bed.

Oh, yeah. Now I get to see my best friend too because Daniela's best friend's mom is my best friend.

"Trey, you get to see your best friend too. Mitchell is Daniela's best friend's father."

He smiled. I don't know why, but Trey just seems so sexy today. Something about him.

We finally finished talking to Daniela. Everyone ate and talked about the past. They then finally left. I checked on all the kids and they were asleep. It was just Trey and I.

We got in our bed and laid down. I was just staring at him while he was watching TV. He probably noticed. He is just too sexy right now.

"Baby girl?"

"Yes."

"Why you keep staring at me?"

I told you.

I couldn't say anything, but kiss him.

"Well damn. I didn't know you loved me that much."

••••••

The next day, I woke up naked with Trey. Y'all already know what happened last night.

I put on my bra and panties. I put on my robe and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.  Daniela was already awake and helped me cook.

"Mommy?"

Daniela turned towards me.

"Yes, baby."

"Am I getting anymore brothers and sisters?"

That was a very good question.

"I don't know. There is a possibility that you won't." I said.

"Why'd ask that?"

"Because the last time I helped, I didn't get that much sleep. I wonder how you and daddy do it."

"Daddy and I are professionals because we learned from you. You were our very first child. We learned everything about raising a baby."

"Oh."

Just when I was about to make the pancakes, Octaivian started to cry.

I pulled out one of his bottles from the fridge and walked to his room.

I picked him up and fed him. Octaivian looks like me a little. When the twins were born, they looked like their dad.

I just can't wait for my wedding. I'm just so ready for him to be my husband instead of my fiancée. We've been together since we were both 14.

Trey came behind me and kissed my neck.

"How was last night?"He asked.

"Perfect, but it would be even more perfect on our honeymoon."

"I'm ready too. If you wanna get married now than let's start planning."

"But our kids. Who's gonna watch the kids, Trey?"

"Hello, your mom is here now. Plus, she is always asking when she can keep her grandkids."

"I guess so, but I want my wedding to be in Honolulu."

"That's perfect too. I like Mexico too. They're resorts would be perfect for the wedding."

"Who's taking who's last name?"

"Your taking mines, of course."

Trey looked me in my eyes, with concern.

"I was just kidding. Of course, I'm taking your last name for our wedding."

"You better," Trey looked me up and down.

"Mommy, baby brother pooped."

Daniela said looking at Trey and I.

"I gotta cook. So, that's on you."

I just can't wait for that day to come. I'm walking dwn the aisle in my beautiful wedding dress and Trey crying when I'm halfway down there. Yeah, I can't wait for that day to come.