Chapter 16

Destiny POV

Everyone had their clothes packed and in the trunk. It was going to be a long drive, so we brought some food and drinks on the way. I feel bad for Daniel. He has to drive to Texas.

I buckled the twins in the backseat. I packed their diapers, clothes, shoes, formula, and water. I also packed Daniela some snacks.

"Daniel, when are we leaving?"

"We have to go to Bryan's house anyway."

Daniel and Bryan are starting to get on my nerves. Daniel spends more time with him than me. I'm not saying I'm jealous or anything, but I'm his sister.

"Why?"

"He needs clothes and money."

*****

We were finally on the road. I was laying in Trey's arms. I kept getting calls from my dad, but I ignored them. I'm still upset with him.

"Baby, stop moving." I told Trey. He kept moving his knees.

"Sorry, baby."

"So what we gone do when we get in Texas?" Trey asked.

"I'm going to investigate on my family."

"What about me?" Trey asked.

"I'm going to spend time with my baby and family (her kids) too."

I finally went to sleep in his lap. Then, I was woken up by Avalon's cries.

I unstrapped her and made Trey make her a bottle. I fed and burped her. August seems to never cry like his sister. I wonder why?

He's just as old as her. I turned to Trey and he looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back and pecked his lips. I can't wait to marry him. Trey and I have known each other since the very first day of high school and liked each other since the very first day, also.

It's crazy how I'm finally about to marry him in two years. I'm 19 years old now. We'll get married when we both turn 21. I know it seems kind of young, but it's our decision.

I finally strapped Avalon back in her car seat. All my babies are so cute. I love them all so much.

I finally went back to sleep.

••••••

We were finally in Texas and it was extremely hot since it was the weekend.

Daniel decided that we could just stay at his house for the whole weekend. I decided to take a walk while everyone took a nap.

I started walking down a restaurant and bank. I seen this guy that looked just like my brother, but I know that he couldn't be family. He walked up to me.

"Hey, baby girl." He tried to kiss me, but I dodged it.

"Sorry, I have a fiancé and 3 kids."

I tried to walk off, but he pulled my arm back.

"I promise you I'm better in bed than he is."

"It doesn't matter about the sex. It's matter about the love that you have for each other." I pushed him off of me.

"What's your name? I was told that I had another little sister when I was young, but I escaped from my family to see her."

"My name is Destiny Brown."

"Destiny, Destiny. . ."

It looked like he was looking for something in his gallery. Then I guess he found the picture.

"Is this you?"

He showed me the picture of a baby. That's the picture I have in my house. That is me.

"How did you get this?"

"My mother, she gave it to me when I was 6."

"Yeah, that's me."

"It's me, Jay."

"Okay."

It still didn't hit me so I was still a little confused.

"It's me, your brother. I haven't seen you all my life."

"I have a brother named Jay?"

"Come on." He pulled me and ran to some mansion.

When I walked in, the house looked clean. Like I could almost see my reflection through the shiny looking floor.

"Deja, Drea get down here!" Jay yelled.

"Alright, alright. There's no need for yelling."

One of the girls said. They looked just like me, but older. They both came down the stairs with a baby in their arms.

"Guys, this is our little sister, Destiny."

"Wait, aren't you the daughter of Chris Brown?"

"Yes."

"Mom told us we had a famous sister."

"How? She's dead."

"Dead? She's alive still."

"What?"

"Destiny, baby."

I heard a small voice behind Deja and Drea.

"Mom?"

This can't be. She cannot be alive.