Chapter 5

Destiny POV

"Your honor Destiny has been accused of things that she hasn't done. Eriana Stevens has been made these problems for her."My lawyer said.

"Your honor Destiny has done those things that she has been "accused" of."My dad's lawyer said.

"Eriana Stevens come up front."Eriana came.

"What things has Destiny done?"

"She's been calling me names. She's been trying to run away from home. She's tried to kill me before."Eriana lied.

"Your honor that's a li-!"I stood up and got cut off by the judge.

"Destiny sit down!"The judge yelled.

"Destiny go on."The jugde yelled.

"That's all your honor."

"That's this case goes to Chris Brown. Destiny you can no longer escape your dad's house. You can only leave the house with permission from your father. If you do that's 2 months in jail. Destiny you can only go to your relatives houses. Case is over. "The judge gaveled.

I cried. My life is ruined. There's nothing I can do now.

(Next Day)

I live back in the house I wanted to get away from. I haven't spoken to anyone except for Danyeal and Daniela but that's when my dad is not around.

"Destiny!"My dad called. I walked to his room with my arms crossed.

"Why you not talking?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Come on talk."He begged. I shook my head no.

"Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders again and walked back to my room.

I texted my dad that I'm going to take a quick drive. He texted back I could. I got in my car and drove.

(20 Minutes Later)

"Mom I miss you so much."I looked at my mother's tomb.

Dakota Michelle Brandon
September 1,1989- December 2,2013

I wish I had my mother back. It's hard living my life like this.

"I just wish you were with me right now seeing how bad my life is."I cried.

I put the flowers down and left. I drove back home.

"What took you so long and why are you crying cheer up."Eriana said rudely.

"You wanna why I'm crying Eriana huh?!"I yelled.

"I'm crying because you ruined my life!! You and your mother ruined it!! Just because you moved in and my dad let you call him dad doesn't mean you have to ruin my life!! I wish you and your mother would just leave!! First my mother dies now you and your come and ruin my life!!"I yelled and cried.

"Shut up."Eriana said.

"No you!! You know what forget it I'm done."I walked to my room. I packed my clothes.

"Hey what is going on?"My dad came in my room.

"Eriana."I walked past him.

"Where are you going?"He followed.

"We are going to my stepsister's house."I walked to Daniela and Danyeal's room and told them to pack up.

"You can't le-

"Yes I can go to my relatives house. The judge said it."

"Ok."

"And don't even bother trying to make another court session because your just wasting your money."I walked out the door and to my car.

I'm done for sure. Next move I might just lose myself. Danyeal, Daniela, and I should now live a new life.

*********

(A/N:I can't believe Destiny went off on Eriana. Finally, Destiny left. But will her leaving last long?)