"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"You'll find out." He said, looking straight ahead. The word straight was making me giggle again.

"What's so funny?" He asked with a slight frown on his face.

"The word – I mean the world is funny." I said, quickly correcting myself. I didn't want to put myself in a quandary by telling him that the word 'straight' was funny.

"The world is funny because you're a part of it." He told me, looking at me sweetly. The taxi stopped and I quickly got out curiously, eager to find out where we were. A few minutes later, Harry stood near me and the taxi was gone.

"You got out so quickly. I wanted to open the door for you like a gentleman even if it wasn't my own car. It's my first date with you and I wished to do it." He said, pacing around a little with a disappointed look on his face.

"I'm sorry." I said, looking down.

"Don't apologize. It is fine; it was just a wish and focus on the dinner now." He said and I looked at the building in front of me. It was a restaurant and it seemed to be a nice place. We walked inside and I should also mention that Harry almost tripped while walking; maybe he was too busy staring at me. Wow, I feel flattered. We walked towards a decorated table with the sign 'booked' placed on it. A beautiful set of flowers was also placed on the table. Harry pulled out a chair for me and I sat down on it. He sat on the chair on the other side of the table and faced me.

What do people do when they're on a date? I've never been on a date before and I feel like a goat that has lost its way. There was silence and I didn't know what to say. Harry was smiling and looking at me and that only made me blush and bite my lower lip. I would have turned as red as a red chili.

"Good evening, I'm Emma and I'll be your waitress tonight? What would you like to order sir?" A tall brunette asked, looking right at Harry. She was wearing a mini-skirt and a revealing top and my animal instincts told me that she was the type of girl who would droll over any male that enters the restaurant. I didn't like her by the way that she ignored me.

Harry looked at me and asked politely, "What do you want Louise?" Emma noticed me for the first time and rolled her eyes at me. She flipped her hair and smiled fondly at Harry.

"I'll have whatever you have." I replied, tearing Emma's flesh with my eyes. I glared at her but she simply ignored my presence.

"Are you sure you'll eat anything that I order?" He asked.

"I'm sure." I said, forcing a smile.

Harry tried to be polite and turned towards the waitress who was standing too close to him. He made his order and Emma wrote it down. She tore a tiny piece of paper from the notepad and placed it on the table in front of Harry. She winked at him and went away. It was confirmed. The girl was flirting with my crush! Harry unfolded the paper that she kept there and frowned.

"What is it?" I asked, frowning deeply.

"She gave me her phone number." He said and my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it that a girl could flirt with someone who's on a date with someone else. He kept the paper aside and held my hands that were placed on the table.

I felt a sudden spark through my body and my eyes widened. Was Harry an electric eel in a human's disguise? I hope not.

"Don't let any stupid person spoil our date, okay?" He said softly and his voice made me feel so good and relaxed. I nodded and he pulled his hands away and I did the same after a while. I looked at him fondly. I think my eyes would also be hungry. So I should feed them by staring at a delicious tree in front of me. Who eats a tree? I do.