Chapter Four.

"I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme."

Laurie intently gazed at me as I walked into the classroom with Nayeon, her eyes never once leaving me as I sat down diagonally from her, Nayeon casting a glance in between us before sighing and shaking her head.

"What on earth has happened now?" She asked as I slowly unpacked my books from my bag with a shrug.

"Don't act like you don't know what has happened." Laurie hissed before crossing her arms over her chest and turning herself around until she was looking directly at me.

"So, yesterday, I was waiting on you at our café - you know the one we go to every single week - but you never turned up, so I was getting a bit worried." Laurie slowly started to explain as I nervously played with my fingers, nodding along knowing exactly what she was getting at.

"Then, Sooyoung comes in, looking flustered - had an argument with her boyfriend, we should really make sure she is okay at break because I am worried about her." Laurie cut herself off as Nayeon opened her mouth to comment but instantly shut it when a glare was thrown her way by Laurie.

"Anyways, so Sooyoung tells me about what happened with your artwork yesterday, so I rushed back to the school to make sure you were doing okay, because that is just the kind of best friend I am, to find you and Taehyung getting all up and close and personal!" She whisper-shouted, I shrunk into my seat as I smiled awkwardly. Nayeon instantly whipped her head around to look at me with wide eyes.

"Say what, say what?!" She shouted as I blushed before stammering some sort of response.

"Oh no, it doesn't end there!" Laurie interrupted as I looked at her confused.

"They then had a cute date together!" She shouted as I instantly shot up and shook my head.

"So not true!" I called back in defense as Nayeon eyed me.

"Is too! I saw you having dinner together!" Laurie shouted in response as I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"That is not what happened, it was just a little friendly meal." I stated as both girls rolled their eyes.

"Who does Taehyung ever take out for a friendly meal?" Nayeon asked with a smirk as the blush once again grew onto my cheeks. Our conversation was instantly cut short as a group of four girls piled into the class.

"Hyun-Ae, you can't just walk out of his car and then assume that we wouldn't ask!" A short girl with dyed red hair squealed causing the other three girls to laugh.

"It was nothing, now let it go!" Hyun-Ae giggled as she flicked her hair over her right shoulder, a smirk clearly present on her lips as she tried to feign embarrassed. I rolled my eyes and leaned closer to Laurie and Nayeon, both their eyes were trained on the group of girls that has just sauntered into the classroom.

"I don't understand what could be so exciting that they have to be so loud." I muttered earning a laugh from both Laurie and Nayeon, they shook their heads and finally ripped their gazes away from the girls, and finally changing the conversation.

"Right?" Nayeon laughed as she twirled the end of her hair in between her two fingers with a dazed smile on her face.

"Okay, so what's up with you today?" I asked squinting my eyes suspiciously at her, she instantly dropped her hands to her lap and shook her head with a forced smile.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, trying to act nonchalant, but failing remarkably at it. I scoffed and moved my chair closer as Laurie jumped up from her seat and sat on the edge of her desk, peering closer to her and she tapped her chin.