*8* (smut)

Jacquline's P.O.V

"Oh darling, you're gonna get it!" J laughs loudly and pushes me against the front door when we got inside the mansion.

He kissed me passionately and held my hands above my head. He started to kiss down my neck slowly, making me breath out a soft moan.

"I'm gonna mark what's mine" he simply stated and started sucking and nibbling on the skin of my neck and shoulders and collar bones. I moaned slightly louder this time.

He moved down to my breasts before I slipped out of his hands.

"Better come and catch me daddy!" I screeched innocently and took off running to the bedroom laughing.

"Oh princess!" He laughed evily and ran after me.

After a while I landed in the bedroom and thought I had lost him so I started to take off my clothes except some sexy black lingerie and then I led on the bed.

"JA-Wow! Well, what do we have had angel?"

"Take me baby, I want you NOW" I say, seductively.

"Eager are we?" He giggles and walks over to the bed.

He climbs on top of me and starts to leave more makes everywhere and also my breasts. He literally rips of my bra and underwear.

J sits up on his knees admiring me from a far and I blush.

"Beautiful. Fuck baby, look what you do to me" he moans and I look directly at the clothed crotch which has an obvious boner; making me blush further.

He then takes off his shirt quickly and leaves marks all the way down my body and he finally gets to my heated core.

He licks a long stripe, making me squirm and moan loudly. He carries on teasing until I growled in annoyance but I startled with his tongue going in and out of my vagina.

He sucked my clit and made me scream loudly.

"D-daddy, i-I'm gonna c-cum" I stammer out, feeling the familiar knot in my stomach.

"Go ahead princess" he mumbles, sending small vibrations throwing me over the edge.

"JJJJJJJ" I scream and the knot comes undone.

"Baby, I need you in me now" I say, still breathing heavily and he shakes him head laughing.

"Not tonight princess. Now let me sort myself out" he winks and walks into the bathroom making me huff and giggle.