Sania wiped her tears and left. Ridzi was dumbfounded. She never expect that outburst from her. Her words were still ringing in her ears.

JAB TAK USKI NAZAR AAP PAR HAINA TO KUCH NA HO KAR BHI SAB KUCH AAPKE PAAS HAI. LEKIN AGAR USNE NAZRE PHER LI TO SAB KUCH HO KAR BHI AAP KHALI HATH REH JAYENGE.

Ridzi: No !!! Aisa kuch nahi hai !!! Ye sab bakwaas hai !!!! Koi khuda nahi !!!! Sab kuch bakwaas hai ye sabar test bharosa !! Sab kuch !!!!

NEXT DAY

Ridzi was lost somewhere when someone entered in her ward. She looked up and found Sania. Sania came towards her while looking down. She folded her hands infront of her.

Sania: mujhey maaf karde. Mai aap pe kal jo chillayi !!! Mujhey nahi karna chahiye tha !!! Pata nahi mujhey kya ho gaya tha. Mujhey gussa .... Gussa nahi karna chahiye tha. Please mujhey maaf karde !!!

Ridzi: agar mai maaf kar dungi to jo mai bolongi wo karegi ?!

Sania: jii zaroor !!!

Ridzi:I want to convert into Islam.

Sania: jii ??? Ye aap ....

Ridzi:  han sania !!!! Mai Islam qubool karna chahti hun. Jab meri mom ki death hui to mai bohat upset thi aur Maine saara gussa aap par nikala. Lekin jab Aapki baatein suni  to ek pal ke liye mai ye sochne par majboor  ho gayi !! Aapne itna kuch saha aur uff tak na ki !!! Sirf bharosa aur Sabar ke sahare  jee  rahi hain !! Koi insaan itna strong kaise ho sakta hai !!! Puri raat khud ko dilase deti rahi ke koi khuda nahi ye sab jhoot hai lekin mera dil meri hi nahi maan raha !!!! Agar aapko ye sabar ye himmat Islam ki wajah se mili to mai bhi Islam qubool Karna chahungi !!! Mujhey bhi himmat ki zarorat hai !!! Mujhey bhi sabar chahiye aur ajar bhi !!!

Sania had tears in her eyes. She nodded.

AFTER 1 HOUR

Ridzi has converted to Islam. She was feeling like a new born. She had a pure new life now. A life which revolves around ISLAM. She was enjoying this new feeling. She was feeling contented as if nothing bad had happen with her. Sania was telling her about Islam. Suddenly car stopped infront of a mall.

Ridzi: yahan q ??

Sania: hijab nahi lengi ??

Ridzi smiled and nodded. They shopped many long dresses with matching hijab. When they were heading back Ridzi got a call from hospital. She became happy when she got the news that her father was conscious now. Sania hugged her. Soon they reached hospital. Ridzi met her father and was really happy. She informed everyone about it. She thought.

"QUBOOL KARTE HI USNE NAZAR KAR DI !!! KAASH PEHLE HIDAYAT MIL GAYI HOTI "

Days were passing like this. Ridzi didn't tell anyone about it. There was a small get together in her house so she thought to break this news at that time. Though everyone was sad because of the death. But they still planned it to celebrate her father survival. Sania and Ridzi talked regular on the phone. Sania had told her many things. Now Ridzi knew how to pray and about fasting in Ramadan and many more. Ridzi was learning Quran too.

Ridzi and Sania was talking when suddenly ridzi asked.

Ridzi: Sania !!! Mujhey apna name bhi badalna hoga ??

Sania: jii bilkul badalna hoga !!

Ridzi: phir kya rakhen ??

Sania: hmm.. Name to bohat saare hain aur bohat ache ache bhi hain koi bhi rakh le !!!!

Ridzi: mai apna name R se rakhna chahti hun !!

Sania:  R se bhi bohat sare  name hain !! Rabia ... Ruksana .. Rizwana ... Rubina ... Rida .. Ra....