CHAPTER ELEVEN

CAMMIE POV 

It has been a week since the run-in with Catherine, Zach is still on edge and Paige has completely shut everybody out even Grey. Today me and mum and Paige are going to have our weekly dinner in her office this is going to be the first time we have had a family dinner in a while and now we have a new member .

Since we found out that dad is still alive mum has not stopped been doing lots of paperwork so that the CIA will let him go and he can come home ,I don't know how I feel about him coming to Gallagher because he has ben alive all this time and he never came back to me and mum.

As I walk into the library I can see my roommates except Paige sitting at a table 'hey girls ' I say and receive hi's from Bex, Macey and Liz 'where is  Paige ' I say and they all shrug I sit down and grab a book and start reading .

PAIGE POV 

I sigh as I sit down on the chair next to Ellie's bed me, Ellie, Grey and Sam have been through a lot together it is usually me who gets stabbed and not Ellie she is like Liz in a lot of ways she is the brains behind the group.

I get up  and walk out of her room as I turn the corner I bump into somebody ' hi josh ' I say getting up off the floor , ' hey Paige what are you up to ' he says and I just stare out of the window because I notice something odd 'I have to go ' I say and run down stairs and past my roommates the boys 'Paige where are you going ' Cammie shouts and they run after me .

I run to the doors of the mansion and without a dought I see Scarlet Thompson walk through with mum she sees me and opens her arms mum and cam look at her with a confused expression then I run and jump into her arms while I was in the run I encountered many people but Scarlet was always like a sister to me somebody I could talk to.

'Hey, gummy bear' oh how I loved hearing my nickname 'what are you doing here ' I say still clinging to her 'I go here now ' I squeal with delight and hug her, even more, I notice Cammie giving her a horrified look .

'Paige, I can see that you trust Scarlett a lot and I know you are having trouble with your current sleeping arrangements so how would you like to share a room with scarlet ' mum says earning confused looks from Macey, Liz, Bex and Cam, I nodded my head frantically 'yes please ' I say still clinging to Scarlet.