CHAPTER TEN

ZACH POV

----THREE DAYS AFTER -------

' Are you going in ' Cammie says to me, 'no I am going to stay here' I say to cam, I am still coming to terms that Ellie, Sam and Grey are my family, it is weird because I have always wanted to have a family, and if I'm lucky I might just have one with my newly found siblings, but that is only if Catherine can stay away long enough to not ruin it. 

' it isn't going to be easy you know Zach' Cam says to me, ' you are allowed to be confused I felt the same when I found out about Paige' she says and I scoff ' what talk to me please Zach' she says begging me to speak, ' I'm fine I promise I am just annoyed, I have a sister and I just watched her get stabbed by our physco mother and I can't do anything to help ' I say releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Grey's POV

' Paige calm down ' I say trying to calm Paige down, I just found her sitting in a passageway I didn't know existed I only found her because she got sloppy and I saw her go in usually when she does this she will disappear for hours on end and you will only find her if she wants to be found.

'i won't let anything happen to you I promise ' i say staring her in the eyes, ' i love you Paige' I say leaning in the kissing her.