CHAPTER 2

I finally let go and took my place next to Preston, Macey, Liz, Bex, Grant and Jonas,  Zach was stood next to Joe because he was the best man the ceremony seemed to take forever, I tuned out most of it just staring and thinking about of dad, that's when the priest said: " you may now kiss the bride " and with those 5 words, my mum was no longer a Morgan she was a Solman. 

After the ceremony, I walked over to Zach who was standing next to punch boll "hey Gallagher girl ", I could tell that there was something wrong by the sound in his voice, "what's wrong " I asked Zach with worry in my voice, " I think we should talk inside Gallagher girl "I followed Zach inside a small tent, and sat down nothing in the whole world, could have prepared me for what he was about to say " its...", what! I shouted unaware that Macey, Liz, Bex and the boys plus mum Joe Abby and Townsend was right outside the tent.

 "Cammie I think we should talk about this tomorrow " it must have been serious because he only ever used my name when it was instead of talking about it tomorrow I had demanded to talk about it now , fine Zach said frustrated "there is three things are you sure you want to know now" yes I demanded "tell me" ok Zach said "first thing is that my mum has broke out of prison the second thing is that she is after you and the third thing is " after hearing the first and second thing I wasn't too sure if I wanted to know the third but I listened anyway what is the third thing Zach I shouted " its your dad your real dad not Joe " what about him I asked the tent fell silent for a few minutes "Cammie he was spotted in Virginia and the CIA have him he is alive" I sat there in shock.

I bolted out of the tent and towards the woods ignoring the many people calling me to come back, I ran for a few minutes and then stopped MY DAD WAS ALIVE and he didn't come and find us he left us me and my mum. I sat on a log after running for about ten minutes and I had been sitting down for about half an hour before SNAP I heard a twig, it snapped about 50 feet to my left.