CHAPTER 3- IN THE FOREST

CHAMMIES P.O.V-

I turned around in confusion, aware of the other person presences. For all, I knew it could be anyone, but when I turned around I  saw the one person  I thought that I would never see again in my life 'Josh' I  turned around to see someone that I thought I would never see again, 'hi Cammie how are you' josh said in such a soft voice. 

'You shouldn't be here josh' I answer in an alarmed voice, 'Cammie I remember everything the covops mission, us together, that you go to a school for spies I remember everything!' josh exclaimed. After a while Josh moved closer to me and said a few words that made me just drop to the floor and cry ' I still love you Cammie and I will never give up on you spy or not' with those words I dropped to the floor and had a meltdown after hearing about Zach's mum and that my dad is alive and now this it was all too much, suddenly out of nowhere Josh came over to me and wrapped his arms around my tightly and comforted me then I heard Bex, Macey, Liz, Zach and the others all state calling my name, I didn't move I just sat there in josh's arms, not wanting to go back to my complicated life.

'How long' I asked  'the tea worked up until I saw you with that boy Zach I think his name was then it all came back to me, after five minutes I pulled away wiped my eyes and stood up,' will I see you again' josh called out to me, I looked at him before walking away 'you will' is all I replied before walking back where I came from. I pulled out my phone to see that I had been gone for two hours, and not realised there was about 100 missed calls on my phone. As I walked to the edge of the forest  I could see and hear, Joe reassuring that I was a big girl and could handle myself and Edward doing the same to Abby(for those of you who don't know Edward is Townsend ), I could also see Preston calming Macey down, and the same with grant and Bex, Liz and Jonas, I could also see Zach sitting on a chair with his head in his hands. 

Then  'WHAT IF SHE GOT HER', I already knew who that she was it was his mother Catherine, nobody said anything I was about to turn around and start walking back to the place I found josh when,' did you see that the tree line ' I heard Bex say to Liz and Macey. To think I was doing it again killed me I was hurting them without meaning to, today was supposed to be a happy day, I  turned around not caring if I was noticed when I heard a scream. I saw everyone lift their heads and look to the forest and start running towards me, but I ran towards the scream. I looked around and saw josh he was the one screaming, but he wasn't alone Catherine was holding him at gunpoint. LET  HIM GO I screamed at ran towards her before I noticed that she had fired the gun but, not at josh at me.

 I looked down and instantly saw the blood oozing out of my side, but I didn't stop I ran towards Catharine, ignoring the pain that shot up my left side. I had lunched my self at her 'RUN, RUN NOW JOSH' I shouted but he didn't move instead he picked up the gun, that  Catherine had dropped when I lunched myself at her to my surprise he shot the gun and it hit Catherine, sending her timbering to the ground I new I was safe at least for a few minutes. Then josh ran over to me and took off his shirt and tied it around my wound, I flinched a little when he did then he picked me up bridal style and run in the direction of the party. I could feel my eyes slowly closing 'do not close your eyes Cammie talk to me ' josh said to me while he was running with me in his arms straight through the forest towards the party.

JOSH'S P.O.V-

SHIT I said to myself as I ran as fast as I could , I knew that she was in a lot of pain and was losing too much blood, I could hear shooting behind me I knew I had hit that lady in the collar bone so it wouldn't take her long to get up , but I didn't focus on that my main priority was getting cammie to the party and safe .

BEX P.O.V-

We had been searching for hours and heard the shoots but was told to all stay together Rachel and Zach didn't like that idea too much, but they knew that was the safest option suddenly I could see someone running out of the forest, 'CAMMIE' I shouted and darted for the strange person holding her but it wasn't a stranger holding her it was, omg it was josh cammie's first boyfriend but why was he here. I grabbed cammie off of josh when 'she was shot in the lower stomach by Catherine' josh  said how did he know who Catherine was ,that wasn't important right this moment we all ran towards the truck and Rachel drove us all to the nearest safe house.

ZACH P.O.V-

I sat there looking at cammie and praying that she was ok I did love her after all,' hi I'm josh, nice to meet you '  I looked at him then back at cammie , I'm Zach I stated 'hi Mr Solman' hi josh how's blackthorn treating ya good ,he replied I am pretty sure everyone in the van stared up at josh in amassment . The van was silent until Cammie let out a quiet moan we weren't that far away from the safe house as soon as we were there we could treat her.  

CAMMIE'S P.O.V-

I could just faintly hear and see the people in the van my left side was in so much pain I could see Zach's hand raped around mine, we got to the safe house in less than 30 minutes, Joe picked me up and laid me down on one of the bedroom beds. 'Cammie open your eyes' I could hear Zach shouting at me.