Part 1

Hey, guys, I made another story xD

Well, im just warning you that the more stressed i am the more violent my writing gets c: you better see my tags first before reading this because im really putting bullying scenes and angsty stuffs inside. but if this is one of your cups of tea, then i hope you can enjoy this one xD.

the story is based on a korean drama ive watched before, so practically, this fic will be pretty much dramatic haha. im also planning to make this fic into GOMxKuro but kuroko will be ended up with Akashi, surely. ^^

Have a good reading!

The gentle spring breeze blew past a certain boy. He wore a high school uniform in which contains a white long sleeve blazer, light blue shirt, black tie, and black pants; rather more luxurious than other high schools' uniforms could be, covering his petite girlish body. The boy's silky light bluish cerulean hair softly stirred by the wind, making his bangs disorderly covered a little of his outlook from his big doe eyes which had the same beautiful shade of his teal hair; His skin was very pale compared to most people's skins; he had a small cute not-too-pointed nose; and his round small lips were naturally very pink as if he put a lipstick on it whilst he actually did not. His whole face held a very plain expression, or more precisely was expressionless. It only made the boy looked like a living walking porcelain doll. To put on the simple way, this certain blunette was like an epitome of beauty despite dressing in all boy uniform, which was extremely rare or even impossible for a boy having such a pretty face like his.

Apparently, the fact had made sure that it was really impossible any boy could be this pretty, since the teal head was not biologically a male but a fifteen years old girl in disguise whose name was Kuroko Tetsuya.

Today was her first day as a high schooler as she walked quietly through her way, entering her new school's pretentious enormous gate which leading into the splendid immense main building of the school. Some pupils were already gathering around the gate yet surprisingly paid no attention to the blunette who just arrived between them. Well, it was a very usual thing for Kuroko since she was born with a low presence as people had to be focusing their gaze to see the girl. The teal head continued her walk through the gate to the building, blending with the background, quietly marching with the line of the new pupils.

Teiko high school, the one Kuroko attended, was the most infamous dormitory school in Japan with top education, technologies, professors, where children of famous, high class wealthy family resided in. The school was pampered by students flaunting their wealth, those who held the amount of respect for each other based on family background and banded in cliques. Teiko was owned by the most powerful group in Japan, Akashi group whose empire were almost everywhere including this campus. It was really fortunate for a Kuroko Tetsuya who had not a high class but an ordinary family background managed to get a scholarship here.

She was the smartest pupil in Seirin middle school, though she wasn't really a genius, with her tenacious nature of studying and working very hard with all her best had brought her favorable results. She didn't have to pay the super expensive fee to attend Teiko, fortunately. Other than that, another plus point of entering Teiko was also famous with its basketball team which was the strongest team in Japan for many years, never defeated in every national basketball competition. The bluenette was a hardcore fan of basketball, so she was very amused and assuming the strong team may be able to bring her dreadful skill into a huge progress.

The second reason was because the school had dormitory which Kuroko would gladly stay instead renting for an apartment and living alone again there, and with the scholarship fees, she could keep her savings that her father left for the future. Well it wasn't like the amount of her savings were even enough to rent a small apartment if she didn't get any part-time job to earn more, when there was no one going to feed the teal haired girl anymore.