fights

Adam's pov

I showed Jin the offices. He seemed really interested in it. I showed him his room. The computer and monitors were purple. I thought it was perfect for him.

And I could see her loved it.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ADAM! Did you do this just for me?!" Jin asked.

I just noded and walked in. Jin was taking in his surrounding while I was looking at the window. I saw red walking to his car with his hoodie over his head.

Red was about to get in his car until he saw me. He waved at me and smiled.

Is he over it already?

I waved back and smiled.

His smiled turn into a grin and he flashed the middle finger and walked to my car.

He had his keys out and looked at me.

"UM JIN I WILL BE RIGHT BACK! UM....STAY WITH DEADLOX PLEASE!" I said and ran out the office.

I was out the building and ran to my car where I saw Red with his keys making marks in the car.

I ran to Red and grabed his arm.

"RED WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! THIS IS A NEW CAR!" I yelled at him.

"Oh! Oh! Ok then! A new car is more Important than your fucking engaged boyfriend! Not to mention that you fucking cheated on him and that you didn't take good care of him!" Red yelled pushing me out of the way so he could get to his car.

"WELL YOU NEVER ASKED HOW I FELT! YOU FUCKING FAKED A KIDNAPPED AND I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOUR UGLY ASS AND IT WAS ALL BECAUSE I SAID NO WHEN YOU ASKED ME TO MARRY YOU BECAUSE I WASN'T READY!" I yelled back.

"I NEVER ASKED HOW YOU FUCKING FELT?! I TRIED TO FUCKING FUCK YOU! I TRIED TO GET LOVE! I TRIED TO GIVE YOU LOVE BUT YOU NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER LET ME EVEN PUT ONE FINGER ON YOU!" Red yelled stomping to his car.

"You know what?! I can't believe I stayed with your crazy ass. You fucking fake a kidnapping! I called police! I saved you! You should be fucking great full! I should have just fired you!" I said.

"Well that would have made everything alot more easier! I wouldn't have to stay with a depressed bitch!" He said while getting in his car and slamming the door.

"WELL DON'T YOU FUCKING THINK YOU SHOULD CAME BACK HERE!" I yelled and turned my back on him.

Deadlox pov

Everything's going to plan. With Jin by my side nothing wrong could happen.

Adam will be

Mine!

Ohhhhhhh snap!