One Day Of The Year

Inspired By: TBH I don't know why I do these... It's literally explaining to you that I have nothing better to do with my life other than write terrible fanfic...

Today was the day!

His day!

Asylum's day!

He was so pumped! There are 365 days in a year and one was to celebrate him.

And that was today.

He threw on his Bumblebee Armor and sprinted down the steps. A little to quickly, apparently.

"Asylum!" Sari yelled as she caught the boy who was about to trip and tumble down the stairs.

"Be careful!" She yelled, then looked him up and down in confusion.

  He looked down at himself then back at her.

"What?" He asked as she face-plamed.

"You put your armor on backwards... Again..." She said as he sighed, pulling off the top piece and turning it around before slipping it back on.

"Better?" He asked as she shrugged.

"I liked it when you didn't have it on at all, to be honest..." She said while turning and walking away; leaving Asylum a flustered mess.

"Anyways... Do have something you want to tell me?" Asylum asked as Mimi and Lena looked over at him from their barstools.

"You mean... Good morning?" Mimi asked as Sari looked over at the girls.

"No..." Asylum whispered, looking down at his feet.

  They... Forgot?

  They forgot his day?

  Asylum's day?

"I don't know what else we would say..." Lena said as Asylum nodded and began to trudge his way upstairs.

"Except Happy Birthday..." Sari said as Asylum turned around to see Sari with a cake in her arms and Mimi had a stack of presents next to her.

  Asylum's face lit up as he ran over and hugged Sari.

"Happy Birthday, Dork..." She huffed with a smile while messing up his hair.

-End-

Oh this was terrible... But here's the update... *nervous laughter*