Arena Hero

Inspired By: Vahl, Cywren, and Asylum; who's theme songs are playing in the background...

   Asylum smiled as he took in the scent of the fresh breeze. He had missed this world a lot, but not more than he missed the Orc he accidentally left in this realm...

  He walked down the empty streets of Anvil, finding nothing but a beggar every so often.

  He had left all of his followers here, hoping that Lena and Sari would finally make their peace. When he entered through the front door he discovered that his intentions were hopeless.

"Hey, Jerry! Where are the girls?" He asked the door-greeter.

"Let's see... Mimi went out to got shopping for groceries and Lena and Sari went to the Imperial City to check out the Arena... I think Lena said 'it would be a good way to settle their differences'... But I could be mistaken..." Jerry said as Asylum went wide-eyed and ran out the door as quickly as he could've.

  On the way out he ran into the strawberry blonde known as Mimi.

"Mimi! Thank the gods! Did Sari and Lena actually get off to the Imperial City?!" He yelled, super worried about the two of his friends.  

"Is that where they were headed? Because now that you say that, I do recall them heading off in that direction..." She answered as Asylum took off in a sprint in the general direction of the Imperial City.

  He spent less than a day sprinting as fast as he could've towards the main city. He did, eventually, arrive.

  First thing he did was jog to the Arena, but not before being stopped by a particular friend of his.

"Elisa?" He asked, looking at the female who's hair was as white as snow.

"Hey, Asylum. I've been meaning to talk to you..." She started as Asylum shifted his feet underneath him, really worried about Lena and Sari.

"A-About what?" He asked sort of impatiently.

"Well, the other day when you stopped by you didn't talk to me... I was curious why..." She said as Asylum though.

'Well, I didn't want you to get beaten to death by a mad woman with a hammer addiction...' But he'd sound insane saying stuff like that; no matter how true it is.

"It's a long story, but now's not the time for that... Do you, by any chance, know when the next Arena match is?" He asked as she nodded her head with a small smile.

"It's in, why, less than five minutes... Better get heading there if you wish to see the match now, huh?" She said as he nodded and took off towards the Colosseum.

  He couldn't let them do this, nor were they about to get away with it.

  His first destination was the Armory. He didn't care what he would have to do, he wasn't going to let them get away with anything this easily.

  He ran up to Owyn, throwing on his arena regiment, and talking to him.

"Alright, your next opponent is a Khajiit from up north. Do not let her fool you. She plays with you a bit before ever becoming an actual threat. Don't worry, though. Just kill her as soon as you get the chance and you should have no problem. Now get in there!" Owyn yelled.

   Even though Asylum does not like this man, he's just happy he didn't say an Orc or Imperial.

  Asylum sighed as he marched up to the wooden door that was drenched in blood along with the eerie stone hallway he had to walk in to get there. Never the less, he opened the door, pulled out Umbra, and glared across the sandy arena where blood was bound to be shed.

"Good evening everyone! And welcome, to the Arena!" He heard the announcer's loud voice boom over the speaker system.

  He messed with the grip he had on his sword, thinking about the two missing followers... If Jordan found out he lost Sari and Lena he'd definitely be upset. He shook his head, messing up his hair a little before the gates lowered, causing him to look straight across from him, seeing the female Khajiit he's supposed to own.

  They both charged towards each other, not having a second thought. It was basically instinct at this point. He tried to get the girls out of his head, but it had gotten so bad that he was now able to hear them.

"Weaver?!" Now he knew that was Sari's voice, causing him to glance around and take a hit right on the back of the skull.

"Asylum! Focus!" She hollered, causing  him to turn around and spot the Orc and the Imperial sitting happily together while watching his match.

  How long has he been gone?

  He shook his head, watching the Khajiit swerve and maneuver around the columns. He chased after her, slicing her in the back with his large blade, causing her to fall in pain, but get back up and look around.

  They had been fighting for fifteen minutes and the Khajiit was growing restless and angry. Her eyes were narrowed down on his as every breath she exhaled was full of anger and hatred towards the small Redguard boy.

  She had eventually jumped on him, pinning him against the ground. Umbra laid untouched on the other side of the arena as he now had no hope.

  He was going to die an Arena Combatant.

  He didn't really mind that, but he was still way too young to die and he wasn't about to give up quite yet... But he didn't know what more he could do...

"Hey, Whiskers?!" He heard a voice shout from the other side of the Arena.

  He glanced up and there stood a giant female Orc, towering high above the Khajiit. She wielded a War-Hammer with both hands and had an upset look on her face.

  Asylum looked up at the Orc with a toothy grin as the Kahjiit got off of him and moved towards Sari.

  Winning isn't the key anymore; now it's getting out alive.

  Sari kicked Umbra towards Asylum, who quickly picked it up and smiled, the sky dark and now leaking small amounts of water.

  Sari swung her hammer, causing the Khajiit to stumble backwards and right into Asylum's swing, causing the cats dead body to fall to the ground; limp.

"Looks like the Blue Team is disqualified! Only one member was signed up and wearing the proper attire! Oh! What a disappointment!" The announcer yelled as Asylum pulled Sari into a hug.

"Thanks, Sari..." He whispered, neither of them caring that they had just gotten disqualified.

  All they cared about was that they were both safe...

  Both each other's Arena Hero's...

-End-