Chapter 21

If the world doesn't end on December 21, 2012.

I bet there will be a lot of babies born on September 20, 2013.

Riley's P.O.V.

Once I caught up with Aaron, I noticed a petite red head eating at his face. So naturally I ran up to Aaron and yanked him away from the cannibal. "STOP! STOP EATING HIM!" I scream at her, and look over Aaron's swollen lips. "Jeeze. She really got you didn't she? I'm glad I came when I did, she almost consumed your lips." I said concerned over his well-being.

Aaron's expression was stuck in between confusion and amused. He smiled and gently grabbed the redhead hand and pulled her back to him. DON'T FALL FOR HER JEDI MIND TRICK, AARON! "Riley, I'd like you to meet my mate-" he paused. His face looked deep in thought, and he turned to look at her, confusion still clearly written on it.

"I'm Claire," she grinned, up at Aaron, hand extended towards him.

"Aaron," he replied, shaking her hand.

I almost laughed. Almost.

"Aaron! Did you seriously just lick her face without knowing her name first?!" I yelled at him, and slapped his shoulder. "Manners! Aaron! Manners!" I screamed out at him, hitting him several more times.

"Ow!" he foriegned hurt. "Claire, this is Riley. My friend. Who was just about to leave." he said pointedly. I winked at him and nodded.

"Yup!" I grinned crookedly. "Just leaving," I lengthened the word out, and began whistling as I slowly walked backwards, still watching them.

 I grinned to myself and turned around once they were out of my sight. Aaron found his mate! MATE! That's a big friggin' deal from where I'm concerned, and I only learned about this stuff months ago.

My mind drifted back to Seb. It's only been a couple of weeks, almost 2 since my first time with him. I've never been intimately with someone before, and now I see what I was missing. Just the way he caressed my skin, so lovingly, and gentle, as if I were some delicate, breakable thing to him. I sighed as I thought back to our past nights together. Wow.

But, my thoughts were disturbed when a black shadow casted itself over me, making me shake slightly with nerves. "Miss me, Riley?" that familiar, cool voice echoed through my mind, willing, daring me to turn around.

I quickly snapped my head in Gages direction. "What are you doing here, Gage?" I ask venomously.

He gave me a seductive smile, "I just wanted to see my girlfriend." he said taking a step towards me, making me take one step back.

"Gage...Seb and I-" I began, but Gage raised his large hand to stop me from continuing. Jerk.

 "I know about Sebastion," he said his name with so much venom, grim, and hatred I shivered. "and I forgive you for it." he said calmly.

I shook my head and backed up again. "I still want us to be together, Riley." he looked deeply into my eyes, trying to find something. I shivered again feeling exposed by his tight gaze. Gage took it the wrong way and took another step towards me. Then another, and another.

He had me pushed up against the cold wall, leaning in slightly, he softly whispered, "I love you Riley, come back to me." I huffed out a strangled breathe before answering.

"I'll come back with you when I see that Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Sue have come back from the dark side." I scoffed.

He gave me a confused look before opening his lying mouth again. "Are they from Star Wars?" he asks truly curious.

I glared at him. Why should I even answer his moronic questions? But, knowing me, I did. "Obviously, you've never watched Star Wars in your life. So...No they are not from Star Wars. They are from Miss Pacman. Duh." I said as if he were a tiny child who refused to brush his teeth befor bed.

Gage gave me a blank stare, and before he could come up with another line to say to me, I let out a blood curdling scream, shaking him out of his reverie.

His hand clasped over my mouth, trying to shush me. A few passer by's looked our way. Gage silently swore and took a step away from me. "I will have you Riley. Not yet. But I will. I will have you." he grinned that crooked, suductive grin and took off running in the opposite direction.

 "YEAH?! OK! I'LL BE SURE TO TELL BLINKY, PINKY, INKY, AND SUE THAT TOO! WE'LL GOSSIP ALL NIGHT ABOUT HOW DAMN CHARMING YOU ARE AND ALL THAT GIRLY SHIT!" I screamed after him, letting my mood shift freely, from happy, scared, sarcastic, pissed, then angry.

Just then I realized how difficult he was gonna make this from me. For us. Seb and I. Gage is gonna ruin my life.

Slowly, I lowered myself down the wall and broke out into hysterical sobs.

Way to ruin your make-up Ry.

Sebs P.O.V.

I felt Riley's nerves spike up, and yes I was shocked when it happened. I was watching my Soap Opera "Day's of Our Lives" (Jay got me into it a while ago, I know, it's sad. And I curse Jay everytime I can  for it.) when all of a sudden, I became scared.

Obviously, my first thought was "Wow, I'm getting way into this show" then the next second, I realized they weren't my feelings. They were Riley's. I jumped off the couch and rushed out the door in record time. I pulled my keys out of my pocket and grabbed for the car handle.

Sliding the key in the ignition, I turned it on and pulled out of the drive.

***

I got to the mall in minutes (Thanks to my speedy driving skills). Running up and down the mall looking left then right. "RILEY!" I yelled, unable to find her. Just then a sweet, woodsy smell filled my nose. And instantly, I knew who it was.

I fallowed the scent up to the girls bathroom. I have a tiny debate with myself, seeing whether or not I should go in.

In the end I decided to just change into the women's room, and if women ask what I'm doing in there I'll just tell them I'm a transgender. No harm done that way then. Because I'm really not in the mood to be dragged out of the mall by a pair of cops (Even if I could beat the cops up into a pulp, it'd still be better if it didn't have to come to that).

Slowly, I walk into the bathroom, which just so happened to be clean, compared to the men's bathroom. When I looked on the floor in the bathroom there was no piss anywhere from the women seeing who could pee the farthest, like the men like to do. Childish, I know.

Two sobs caught my attention, when I twirled around I saw Riley, back pressed up against the wall on the inside of a stall and tears streaming down her face.

Faster than any human could manifest, I sprinted over to her, got on my knee's and gently rubbed her back. "What happened Riley?"

She pulled her hands out of her face and looked into the toliet for a minute before looking me back in the eyes. I took a quick peek in the toliet and saw puke all over it. The smell of it reminisked in my nose.

"Seb? I think I'm pregnant"