Chapter 9

Soooo! I guess this is what ima gonna say. What's going on with Seb? Is he gonna try to get her now? And what will happen when Gage finds out there mates? Will Gage back off? Will Seb? Will there brotherhood be ripped apart? Or will it survive on their love for each other? Do you think Riley will ever get to be with the one she loves (who ever that is)? Do you think Riley will take Seb instead of Gage? Will i ever stop asking myself these question? Maybe?

haha....here's CHAPTER 9 (cue the superman theme song!)

________________________________________________________________

The aroma of bacon uplifted my eyes, sending messages of delight through my body. Grumble. My stomach cried out in hunger. But different smells wafted through the air, making my mind shift thoughts. I could smell the outside tree (and who marked it last...ew), and the smell of cologne that went up my nose as my door opened ajar.

"Hey dog lady!" Jay shouted as he approached me fast. I growled lightly, as he sat on my bed. I'M NOT A DOG LADY! "Don't growl at me young lady!" he joked, making me laugh at his unthreatening pointer finger.

"Soooo..." I hummed out as I looked around my room idly. "You're a werewolf? Gage is a werewolf? Seb's a werewolf? And I’m a werewolf?" he nodded unable to wipe the smirk off his mouth.

"Yup! So are Aaron and Drake...but Aaron's only 17 so he won't shift for a whole another year...but Drake's a werewolf!" Jay screamed joyously then turned his head away, as his cheeks flamed a deep red. Does Jay like Drake?

"Jay?" I raise my eyebrows questioningly at him.

He turned to look at me. His cheeks were tinged pink. Awe. "Do you like Drake?" I asked him, nervously. He shrugged his shoulders, as if he didn't know. Yeah right. "Jay?!" I said more forcefully.

He grinned slightly. "He's cute..." I smiled and hugged him, tightly. I'm so glad he's able to share his crush with me! That totally just bonded the sisterhood/brotherhood thing Jay and I have going on!

Grumble. My stomach ached to food. "Down girl!" Jay laughed at my questioning tummy. "You wanna get some food?" he asked my tummy.

Grumble.

"Would you like bacon?" he bent and let his ear skim my stomach.

Grumble.

"And eggs?"

Grumble.

"And-" I cut him off, once he busted out laughing at my talkative tummy.

"Enough, my tummy has made her desion, she wants bacon and eggs! Now let us march to the kitchen!" I howled out as I tugged my body down the stairs.

Stumbling over the last step a bit, I fallowed the sweet scent of fried food to the kitchen. My eyes immediately found Seb's. He had a apron around his masculine figure that said 'kiss the cook', I laughed. Seb smiled lightly before flipping a pancake.

'Don't mind if I do' a voice whispered inside my head.

'Hello?' I asked the voice in my mind.

'Hi!' I replied. I jumped back...like actually jumped back making me smash into a wall.

"Who are you!" I screamed out loud. Gage's head twisted around to look at me, and the look in his eyes told me I looked crazy.

'Macy!' she answered happily. 'I’m the other you!' Jeeze, she's perky.

"Yes, well that makes perfect sense" I spoke aloud again. Macy laughed. I skimmed the kitchen quickly. Aaron and Gage were looking confused as shit. Jay was looking dreamily at Drake. Drake looked pissed as hell. And Seb stood smiling at me, as if he knew what was going on in my head.

'See, I thought you'd understand' her voice was so cheerful and high-pitched I highly doubted she is my other half.

"Well that's were you got it wrong." I fake laughed, as I pointed at the mid-air accusingly. "I understand nothing of this!!!!!" I screamed again. Suddenly I felt two hands resting on my shoulders. I looked up to see Sebastian standing there smiling down at me. Seb. Sebastian. Same thing.

"Come on, Riley" he said gently, that heart wrenching smile never slipping from his face as he pulled me away from the kitchen.

I nodded my head, sadly and fallowed him.

'You get him girl' Macy said eagerly.

"Shut up" I told her quietly. Seb looked down at me, and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. I wanted to say not you, but I was too pissed at the moment to do anything. So I let him forget about it and continue pulling me to...where are we going again?

 Seb opened an old woodened door, and as it flung itself forward I saw what was inside. A library. OH YES! I smiled, as I slowly took a step into the beautiful Victorian room. The shelves were stories high, which were covered in books of all sizes.

I gasped, involuntary.

"You gonna sit?" Sebastian asks as he pulls out a leather seat for us. I nod my head and sit in the seat next to him. He smiled as I sat excitedly on the chair.

'This is amazing' Macy spoke.

"Who is she?!" I ask Seb, curiosity taking over my voice.

"She is your wolf...in other words she's is your other half" Seb explained choosing his words carefully. I nodded my head, considering the possibilities.

"So Macy's tenically me?" I ask to myself more than to him. He nodded smiling, knowing that I was catching on.

"Macy?" he questioned.

"She told me that's her name" i shrug. He smiled.

"Gabriel annoyed me at first to" he spoke quietly. I raised my eyebrows confused. "My inner wolf" he explained. I nod my head and smiled, this is so nice. Talking.

Seb's P.O.V.

Her eyes lit up as we walked into the library. I couldn't help but smile. We talked for a while about her wolf, who she is and why she's there.

"What's a mate?" Riley asked. I froze in my spot. Should I tell her I’m her mate? Will she hate me because of it?

"Um, a mate your one person. Your one life, the only person you could ever really love." I explained.

"Wow...who's mine?" she asks, as if it was as easy as looking through a crystal ball.

"Riley, your mate's m-" I began. The library door swung open and Gage strutted in. A low growl escaped my lips. He knows. He knows she's my mate and yet he still goes after her. I want his throat ripped open, I want his jugular trashed, I want his manhood crushed by my own foot.

"Hey Gage!" Riley smiled, as she got up and walked away from me. I glowered at Gage as he put his hands gently around her waist, pulling her in for a hug. She kissed his lips lightly before looking at him weirdly.

"What is it?" she asks. Gage smiled widely at her before answering.

"You remember a couple days ago, our date?" she nodded slowly. "Well, since you probably remember nothing of that night...I was hoping maybe you'd go on another date with me? Maybe one that doesn't involve alcohol" her eyes gleamed with happiness. I snarled at Gage for taking away my mate. For trying to steal her from my grasp. This is his fault. It always was.l did this happen?!