Chapter 20

Chapter 20!! I can't believe this!! thanks so much to all of our wonderful fans! All of you are amazing and have great taste in books!! Again thank you so much, you inspire me and Chelsea to write everyday. Thank you so much, and I just want to ask you guys... what do you think about a sequel?? Don't worry though! this story has more twists and turns! So give your opinion?? Thanks!

Riley's P.O.V

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself, then wrap my hair up in another towel. I open he bathroom door and look to see if anyone is in the room. Who knows, these boys show up everywhere. Seeing that the coast is clear I dash towards my bedroom door and lock it, just encase.

I pull on a pair of short, dark wash jean shorts, and since all my other clothes were dirty, I snatched one of Seb's giant white tee shirts. Not seeing the point in wearing shoes in the house I unlock my door and run down the stairs, hungry as ever.

"Hey Ry," Seb says standing over the stove. I smile and walk over to him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey," I say happily sitting on the stool by the island.

"Nice shirt." He says with a smirk.

"I don't have any other clean clothes" I state flatly, remembering the last time I tried to go shopping. He gives me a sad look and walks over to me wrapping me in his embrace.

"I'm sorry Riley." He mumbles. I don't say anything, I know he knows I don't blame him for what happened. We pull apart as Zach walks in to the kitchen.

"I love you." I mumble as I get up and walk over to Zach.

"Hey Riley." he say wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Hey bud. Can you do me a favor?" he nods "Can you go get everyone up? Were all going to have breakfast together okay." I ask him. He gives me a smile and runs off to wake everyone up. I walk in to the kitchen and grab six plates from the cupboard. I set them all on the table and do the same with the silverware.

Just as I finish, I see Aaron walk into the room. He silently sits down and lays his head on the table.

"Aaron! Get over here, my cooking skills are seriously lacking." Seb screams over to the boy sleeping on the table. I smile as his head snaps up and he sleepily runs over to where Seb was previously cooking. Seb walks over to me and wraps him arms around my waist. I lean back in to his chest and close my eyes enjoying his strong, secure arms wrapped around me.

"Isn't Jay the cook of the family?" I ask.

"Well, not really, Aaron is the one who's obsessed with it. Jay just likes to make cookies and eggs." He says nuzzling my neck. I give him a quick kiss and go sit down at the table.

Once everyone comes downstairs, Aaron sets the hot food down on the table. He made a giant bowl of eggs, and about 100 pieces of toast and bacon. I smile and fill up my plate. Breakfast was filled with happy chatter, and no body seemed to notice that Gage was gone, Seb must have told them what happened.

"Hey Aaron," I shout across the table, he seemed to be the only one not talking.

"Yeah?" He yells back.

"Can we go shopping today?" He gives a nod to agreement, then Jay starts talking to him.

"Hey Ry, do you wanna borrow one of my nicer shirts?"Seb asks leaning over to me. I look down at his bed shirt and say 'yes'. I finish my food quickly and set my plate in the sink.

"I'll do dishes!" Jay announces. Seb gets up after me and leads me to him room. He opens once of his drawers and pulls out a red wings shirt.

"You can tie it in the back." He says coming over to me. I stand up and pull off my current shirt and hand it to him. He takes a quick intake of breathe before I pull on the other shirt he handed me and grab a pony tail off my wrist and tie it in the back. I check myself out and say I look decent.

"Thanks." I say and wrap my arms around his neck.

"No problem babe." He says setting his hands on my hips and softly kissing my lips.

"So I'm going to go shopping with Aaron today. Is that okay?" I ask.

"Yep. Just remember that you have a mate." He says nuzzling my neck.

"How could I forget?" I say sarcastically.

"Alright I'm just making sure. You might want to go find Aaron though. You two have fun, I love you." He says giving me one last soft kiss before I twirl around on my heel and walk out the door.

"AARON!" I call walking down the hallway.

"God Riley, what do you want? And stop yelling." He says walking around the corner and running in to me.

"Oops, sorry about that. So I want to go shopping today... will you come?" I ask sweetly.

"Sure Ry, just don't ever yell again. Jesus that was loud." he says rubbing his forehead.

"Yea sorry about that... so lets go!" I say grabbing his hand and tugging him along with me to the garage. 

"We taking your car?" he asks.

"You mean my child. Yes." I say as we walk in to the garage.

I take my keys off the rack and get in.

"This is nice." He comments. I smile as I pull out. We drive through the forest until we reach the highway.

"Now where?" I ask.

"Get off the next exit, then take a left and there it is." He says.

I do as he says and pull in to a parking space in front of the mall.

"What is that..." Aaron mumbles. He jumps out of the car and starts running full speed in to the mall. I immediately jump out and run in after him. People were of course staring, but I didn't care. What the hell is wrong with him? I catch sight of him and run faster. I have got to catch him.

Aarons P.O.V.

I have to find her. Shes my mate I can tell. Just her sent makes me want to rip my clothes off and have sex with what ever the scents coming off of.

"Aaron!" I hear Riley yell. I ignore her and continue running. I have to find her. I stop and turn in a circle sniffing the air, looking like a total freak. I spot a head of full dark, curly red hair.

"Ecuse me! Escuse me Miss!" I call running after her. She whips around and looks at me. I stop dead in my tracks at the sight of her face. She had beautiful pale skin, soft pink lips that were frosted in a shiny gloss. And her eyes... beautiful deep moss green eyes.

"Are you...?" She asks trailing off, but I knew what she meant.

"Yes." I whisper my breath coming out ragged and sharp from sprinting after her smell. She suddenly walks up to me and puts her frosted lips to mine.

I'm in love.