First day of freedom

raven POV

I woke up in my dorm confused. Apple hadn't woken me up by singing with birds and Duchess's swan alarm hadn't woken up the whole school.

Then I remembered. Yesterday I had destroyed the storybook of legends freeing everyone from their destiny.

Apple was still asleep,so I quietly crept out of bed and got ready for the day. My first real destiny free Saturday.

As I entered the buzzing castleteria I saw maddie,Cerise,Dexter,Ashlynn and Hunter sitting at a table with a free space and some cereal waiting for me.

I rushed over and sat down. "Morning Rae" said Maddie. "Morning" I replied. "Wow, you look gorg I mean great today" Dexter shyly complimented.
"Tenz men"I replied.

"So how is Apple taking the whole destiny free thing" Ash Lynn asked .
"Well... I think she's enjoying it because today she actually slept for more that 12 hours, Not so perfect anymore," I said that last bit under my breath.
"Wait wait wait. Apple as in Apple White. OVERSLEPT!!??"Hunter exclaimed.

Just then. A not so perfect Apple White entered the Castleteria.
Everyone gasped at the sight.
Apple was wearing jeans and a top .

A.N:This is my first book hope you enjoyed the chapter
-sif162😉😘🍒