04

That's Owen at the top by the way
***
•hunter•
When maya went in the class room I made my way to class, and made it right when the bell rang.

I took my seat next to Owen, he raised an eyebrow before speaking

"Uhh... so I made it to class before you, what were you doing?"

"I had to show maya to her class" I said nonchalantly

" is she one of the hot coretta girls?"

I chuckled and crossed my arms before looking ahead at the teacher. " I'll take your silence as a yes" he chuckles

After a while the idiot spoke again " do you like her?"

"How the hell am I suppose to like her if I just met, huh ?"

" ohh.. I get it you just want to fu-"

"Stop... just stop Owen" I say while chuckling
***
"Hey so what are you about to do right now?"Owen asks as we walked to the parking lot

" I've gotta' get lily from school"

"Okay cool, I'll see you later"

"Yeah dude, just text me or something" he nods and turns to walk away

Before I get in my car I see maya walk up to a guy with pepper and salt hair, she hugs him and then gets in his car and they pull off.

Does she have a boyfriend, God I hope not. Because maya is beyond.... ugh I don't know I just hope she's single, but a girl having a boyfriend never stopped me.

I shake my head getting rid of my thoughts and hop in my car and pull out of the parking lot.

When I arrived at the school I see my sister sitting on the school steps with a little boy with olive skin and curly brown hair.

" hey lil, you ready to go?" I say while walking up to the two

"Yeah sure..." she stands up".. oh wait bubba' this is harry and he speaks Spanish and English"

I smile down at the kid, as he stands up and shakes my hand" well hola harry"

He laughs" not bad blondie"

I like this kid

"So harry do you have a ride home or..?"

He scratches the back of his neck" my cousin was supposed to get me but I don't know-"Harry's cut off when a black mustang pulls up and a guy with a black buzz cut hops out the car coming towards us.

This dude had a lot of tattoos, starting from his neck to his arms.

"Speak of the devil" harry sighs "tucker, man what took so long"

"Sorry little dude, I had to drop off a-" he stops himself and looks at me up and down before speaking again" tuve que dejar a un paquete para el trabajo, ¿quién demonios es él"( I had to drop off a package for work, who the hell is he?)

Harry sighs and rubs his face"mi hermano amigos que puede ir ahora"( my friends brother can we go now?)

Tucker nods and then looks to me" uhh... thanks for staying here with him dude see ya" he turns and walks away

" bye lily by blondie" harry waves

I wave back and then grab lily and go to the car,

" can we get some Wendy's?" Lily pleads

I chuckle " yeah sure, why not"