“Killing someone is not a game. Especially killing an Alpha” he said through gritted teeth. “Only one of you is an Alpha” he said pointing his index at Granel, “The rest have not yet received their title” he said and we all lowered our heads. It was like a teacher yelling at his students. “Killing” he spat.

“Then what do we do?” Raven asked him.

“Wait” Cortez said glaring at Alpha Peter. “That is the best thing to do. Let’s wait thirteen more years” he said still glaring at Alpha Peter who was returning the glare. I knew his comment was a taunt for Alpha Peter. Anyone could sense the tension in the room. So many Alpha bloods in a same room are never good thing. It is something you rarely find because Alpha wolves are very dominating and they like others to obey and follow them. When someone with same position and title are next to them they try to suppress them. It is the way we are.

“Do not talk to me with that tone boy” Alpha Peter warned Cortez who just rolled his eyes. “You seem to be the sensible one, try putting some sense into their heads” he said to Tyler who was quite until now.

Tyler sighed and looked at us, mostly me and Tyson. “He has a point” he said his gaze travelling to Alpha Peter. “If we don’t know who our enemies are then what do we do?” Tyler asked cocking an eyebrow.

“Now listen here everyone” Alpha Peter began. “We are not beginning from a zero here because we all know Alpha Herrick is involved” he said and a growl escaped from my chest at the mention of Alpha Herrick’s name. I just wanted to kill him. “And that is a good thing for us” he added. “But not a great thing” he concluded. “Do you pups seriously think that the Alpha’s who are involved in the crime, did it without any plan? Do you think they decided to hire rogues in the morning to attack the same night?” he snarled. “No, they didn’t. They planned each and every step. They planned it so carefully that they made sure their names were not involved. Thirteen years and still nobody knows who they are. It was due to Goddess wish that now, we know one of them and so we have to make a careful and perfect move” he pointed out. “And that is what we are going to do” he said.  “We are going to plan. We are going to plan and do it perfectly. But first we have to wait. Three of you are about to get the Alpha titles soon and I want that to happen. The next time we meet, I want you all with your titles” he said his tone final. “You can go now” he said and we all looked at him like he had lost his head.

“Are you crazy?” I asked him with a growl.

“No. I am the one who is actually thinking something here unlike you get-up-and-go attitude filled lot” he snapped at me and I growled loudly.

“Leave” he commanded to all of us and every one of us except Tyler growled at him.

“Let’s go” Tyler said and held my elbows. I saw Cortez who was still glaring at Alpha Peter while Granel was dragging Raven out.

“One more thing” Alpha Peter said and we all stopped in our tracks. “If any one of you does something stupid in the mean time I will kill you with my bare hands” he said revealing his canines aggressively. We all knew that he meant what he said.