Chapter 10

I woke up. Seijuurou was awake already. "Goodmorning Seijuurou" he nodded. "I already showered so you can go first" I stood up from my bed and went into the shower. I dried my hair and got dressed.

"Seijuurou!" I ran around and took pictures of the giant church, Notre dame. He chuckled and smiled. My legs felt weak. I felt myself getting dizzy and blackening out.

Akashi POV
"Akase!" I ran towards her and catched her. I called a taxi, and carried her to where I said to the taxi driver to meet me. I put her in the car and we drove towards the hospital.

"Her condition isn't good. The affects of being in a coma for 11 years has kicked in and her body can't handle the strain. She has 5 days to live." Her doctor from Japan had rushed over to France. I felt my vision get blurry. "I better leave you alone" he stood up and left. I rubbed my eyes, I clasped onto Akase's hand. I saw her eyelids open. "Why are you crying Seijuurou?" "It-it's nothing" I said stubbornly. She smiled. "Don't worry, I know what's happening." Her smile saddened a little. "If you love me, Seijuurou, I want you to forget about me."

It's the day when she goes from the world. I woke up and saw the hospital bed empty. There was a note on the bed. Meet me on the Eiffel tower. I ran outside and called a cab to go to the tower.

I saw her black hair swirling in the wind. Somehow there was none present on the tower unusually. She smiled, "I don't want to die in some hospital bed, I also have two things on my bucket list left." She put up her index finger.
"One" she paused and leaned forward towards me and kissed me, caressing my cheek. "Two." She dropped her hand and started walking towards the edge. "Flying is a thrill I'd like to feel again." She walked backwards and closed her eyes. "My time ends here. Your's is not now." She put a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"Goodbye Sei-Kun."

"No!" She fell over the edge and I grabbed her hand. She glared at me. "Let go Seijuurou!" I shook my head. Tears started slipping out of her eyes. "Find a new lover! Move on! That's what I want for you!" My fingers started slipping. I looked behind me.

I clenched my teeth and fell off with her. I held Akase's hand and looked at her face. "I love you Akase." She had shock written on her face, soon being replaced with a smile. "I guess I'm not losing much." She put her face in my chest. "I guess there would be one thing i'd miss." She looked out towards the horizon. The ground got closer and closer. I whispered to her gently. "I love you."

An ear splitting crack seemed to echo throughout the whole world, and the world fell into a dark and silent place, devoid of anything.

I heard her last words.

"I'd miss the lost sunset."