Chapter 5

Darkness... it was lonely... I opened my eyelids I lied in bed wondering what happened. "I see you have woken up" it was Akashi again. " W-what happened?" "Akase... don't you remember me?" He asked out of the blue. "W-Well your the captain of the basketball club at Rakuzan... your the student council preside-" "before you came to this school" "no" I heard him sigh silently he picked me up "a-ah! Akashi-kun what are you doing?!" "Just be quiet" I closed my mouth.

We are in Akashi's car and heading towards my house. There was a awkward silence... "we're here" we got out of the car. "Thank you for the ride" and I bowed. I walked towards my house.

I am lieing down in my bed pondering about what happened today. Why did Akashi think I would know him? Why did my head hurt when he touched my hand? Why does my head hurt when I try to envision a sunset in my mind? My head was attacked with thoughts, soon I fell asleep.

Beep...Beep...Beep... my alarm clock again. I turned it off, I realised it was a Saturday. I was awake now so I went to take a shower.

I finished showering when a maid came to my room "I will be making your wedding dress right now." She measured me and drew sketches on the material for the clothing pieces "Thank you" and then she left.

I am now at the mall buying shoes and jewellery for the wedding. I hate shopping because I hate being in public. If I remember correctly, the jewellery shop should be right here. Ding! I opened the door to the shop. "Hello welcome" "can I have a diamond necklace and earrings?" "Sure here you go" she gave me a necklace and earrings. I traced the necklace with my finger and I knew it was real diamond and gold. I gave her the money "Thank you very much!" I walked back outside with the bag.

I had now bought white heels, plain ones and red dress for the evening dance after the wedding. My father was not providing the dress so I had to get it myself. I carried all the bags and called for my driver who arrived 5 minutes later in front of the mall. I hopped in and we drove back home.

I plopped all my shopping next to my desk and jumped onto my bed landing on my back. I realised the wedding was in 5 days. I get to meet him on the day I get married. Bzzt! It was my phone, I opened it and touched the screen. I instantly envisioned the writing in my mind.
0********- meet me outisde your house.
Me- who are you?
0********- Akashi. I'll meet you here.
Me- okay.
It was Akashi again. I put on a cloak, put on my shoes and went outside.