This caused the old man to raise his eyebrows in amazement. He looked at Kayla who was now glaring at me again.

"Alexandria come with me please." words have great power, these specific words coming from the boss of this place are never good and truly scare the living daylights out of me. He turned around and walked to out the cafeteria with everyone's eyes following him.

Kelly grabbed my arm and positioned herself close to my ear. "If you dare say anything I swear-" She hid behind a smile as she talked and looked around to see if anyone could hear her. I stopped her mid sentence and smiled not wanting her to finish.

"The boss awaits. You wouldn't want to make him angry now do you?" A small victory is won when Kelly lets go of my arm and tells me to go. Both Kayla and Kelly glare at me as I walk out the cafeteria door. 

'Two enemies for the price of one, nice going.' you know what? I'm so sick of you and your stupid sarcasm.

"Alex what exactly happened down there." Brian O'Connor is not a man who goes around the bush. He goes straight to the point with no warning what so ever. He sits in his chair and follows me with his dark eyes as I sit in one of the chairs.

"Mr. O'Connor I..." He has been protecting me ever since I got in this prison. The old man has almost become a friend. But what do I tell him? He can't know the truth because then he'll start asking questions about them, about my parents.

"you know what? How about I just give you detention for three days and leave it at that." Brian smiles at me as I nod my head at the proposition. I like detention. The room is quiet and has a window in which you can see the city. If you look closely enough you can see the building where Mike works.

Despite myself I can't help but wonder if they miss me or even notice my absence. 'Don't do this to yourself.' I know. Do you think Kylie misses me? 'I don't know, but I wish she misses us as much as we do her.' so you miss her too. 'yeah.'

"Alex hello are you listening to me?" I shake my head and look at Brian waving his hand in front of me grabbing my attention. He chuckles and motions me to go.

"Alexandria, I got word saying that you will be leaving us in a few days due to good behavior and because you have kept up with your school work. Can't say I'm happy to hear that, but I can't keep you here forever." Brian smiles a sad smile and goes back to his paperwork. I close the door behind me as quietly as possible and head to the detention room where a math test awaits me.

I get to leave. I'm going home. Maybe they still want me. Maybe I can go back to Mike and Rachael. 'don't count on it. They probably don't even want you after all the trouble you've caused.'

"Alex nice to see you again. Have a seat and start working on the test. You have one hour to finish it." She smiles at me knowing I'll finish it way before that. Unlike her sister, Sandra is kind and a wonderful person. Kelly and Sandra are the complete opposite. They look almost like twins except that Sandra has a positive vibe while Kelly does not.

I nod my head at her and walk to the table to do the test. A pencil is already there as well as a sharpener and an eraser. Taking a seat I pick up the pencil and start problem one.

Taking my time I finish the test in 45 minutes not wanting to finish quickly since I have nothing else to do afterward. Sandra looks up when I lay the test on her desk and frowns. "You don't have anything else to do, do you?" She asks flipping through the pages and noticing that a put the answers on a separate sheet of paper so she can grade it faster. I shake my head no and head back to the table.

The sun is setting beautifully outside covering the city in an orange and purple light. I smile and cross my arms as I put my feet on the table. This is the reason I purposely get in trouble, I get to see this amazing view.