- REAL LIFE [1]

CHAPTER ONE

     "Haha, someone just commented a lenny face on Darien's picture," Stifling a laugh, Heath showed Mathis who had been looking over his shoulder to see the comments on the allkpop post

"'depressedrice' Aw, that's a cute user," Mathis smiled. They both spoke in English, confusing Keon and Renzo who were eavesdropping (well, trying to) on their conversation. Ever since they had moved into the dorms together, Renzo and Keon had picked up a few English words, but even then, they couldn't understand most of what was being said.

"They commented 'Literally a God' in all caps on my teaser photo," Drakul smirked. With both earbuds in his ears, you'd think he wasn't listening.

"And your point is...?" Heath retorted. Mathis shook his head as the boys started to diss each other in English.

Keon let out an uncomfortable cough while Renzo smiled awkwardly. The maknae huffed, "All this English is great, but aren't you forgetting that we're still learning?"

"I'm sorry, Kwanchai. Did I ever tell you that your pink hair brings out your cheekbones? 'Cause you look great," Heath replied in Thai, causing a blush to bloom on the maknae's cheeks.

Drakul rolled his eyes, "We get it. You're trilingual. Get over it."

"I'm actually multilingual since I-" The door opened, making Heath quiet down since Darien came out with a grim look on his face. Their CEO followed after him and told him to sit down with his members.

Mr. Ree was very young to be the CEO of an entertainment company. He's fairly tall and most people find him attractive (their manager included). Although he was young, he had a complex way of thinking that one could only achieve through a long life or an eventful youth.

Pleased as he was with XTC's debut so far, he wanted to release a reality show that would showcase an idol's life. He was aware of what might be revealed, but he figured it was time for kpop fans to finally get a glimpse of idol life. It was most likely the boys would do this, but it was a risk he was willing to take, especially since they all came from different backgrounds and have experienced different things.

"Your leader had a few disagreements about the contract regarding EXILE. I'd like to speak with all of you to discuss the terms your leader wanted to change," They all looked at Darien who let out a grunt, but smirked nonetheless.

The boys stood up and followed him into his office. A few papers were scattered on his desk, but everything else was put away and not a speak of dust could be seen. Three chairs were placed behind another three chairs in front of the CEO's desk.

XTC stood awkwardly beside the chairs. They didn't know who should sit in front or if the CEO wanted them to sit in a specific way. Mr. Ree let out a sigh as he sat down in his chair. He put on his glasses and gathered the papers in his hand.