XTC

ROOKIE ENTERTAINMENT PLANS TO DEBUT THEIR FIRST BOY GROUP?

written by: euphonizekpop

9,375 👀 | 7,036 👌 | 4,724 📬

Euphon Entertainment rises from the depths of the music industry! Rumors have spread about them being an old entertainment that shut down due to unprofessionalism, but there has been no response.

But they don't let that phase them! Despite being a new entertainment company, they have big plans for their first boy group, XTC! They're a six member group, rumored to be mostly foreigners.

Not much has been released to the public, but people are suspicious over the teaser image for the group. What do you think they're trying to say?

Euphon Entertainment has said little about XTC, but they "are planning to try a different concept than most boy groups and no, it's not the cute concept

Euphon Entertainment has said little about XTC, but they "are planning to try a different concept than most boy groups and no, it's not the cute concept."

Why do you think about this new entertainment company? Will their boy group become famous idols or will they just be another underrated group that deserves more fans, trying to get to the top?

COMMENTS

plseuphoria: COME AT ME XTC !1!1!1!!

lowkeyarmy: ayye im down for this

boomboxxx: lmao, a foreign group? just stop before it fails XD

euphonious: @boomboxxx how about you stop and go upgrade to emojis 🤔

ecstasybby: they're gonna ruin my life

theoryboiii: are they going for a more mature concept that deals with emotions people are struggling to control, but like them becoming idols enhances it even more and they're trying to say that the idol life isn't easy??¿¿?

xtcpls: @theoryboiii bless people like you

nctuuuu: they trying to copy my boys???

» «

author's note: so like xtc popped into my head and this happened. lmao my user for the entertainment company. im laughing. comment "xtc more like ecstasy" if interested :)