Chapter 16: Lazy day

Jack's POV:

"She should've trusted us!" Merida slammed her fist on the table. "She should've believed that we could keep a secert."

You're probably wondering why Merida is yelling. Well, North set up a secret meeting this morning. One which Elsa, Tempest and Frost wouldn't attend. They went training while we all discussed about Elsa.

Something buzzed in my brain. "Tooth," I started, my voice low, "Who is Elsa's other brother?"

"Its--" She put her hand over her mouth to silence herself. "-- None of your business." She continued.

I groaned. "Please Tooth. What if her brother is trying to find her? How do we tell him she's here?"

"We don't." She said plainly. Her eyes held sadness and pain. "We don't do anything." And with those final words she left.

Why was she so sad? There was pain laced in her voice. Why?

"Meeting---" North started, but got caught off by Bunny. "She'll be okay with us. She's not a danger." His words were friendly and filled with honesty.

"I agree." My words sounded uncertain, but I don't think anyone caught up to that.

I love her and all, but is she dangerous? Is she gonna hurt us all? I gotta stop thinking like this.

"I'm gonna go talk with Tempest." I said, walking away from everyone. I walked outside the workshop to find Elsa face forward on the snow. She groaned.

"Tempest. I can't practice anymore. Everything is too much now. I don't wanna get out of control again. I don't want to put any of the guardians in harms way. I can't afford to let---" she cut herself short when she sensed my presence.

"Hiya." I said sheepishly. "I came to talk to Tempest."

Elsa rolled into her back. She pointed to her right. I looked up at Tempest. "Rough practice?"

"She's just being lazy." Tempest groaned, obviously annoyed. "I'm not being lazy. I'm just tired. I just feel too much pain right now." She said, rubbing her temples.

She looked paler than usual. If that's even possible.

"You should probably get some rest." I suggested. "Fine." She yawned, hesitantly getting up. "Frost. Take her to her room." He ordered.

"Yes sir!" Frost laughed, walking next to Elsa. When both of them were out of sight I sighed.

"You wanted to talk to me." Tempest reminded me, now sitting on the snow. "Yeah." I hummed, sitting next to him.

"You know I like Elsa, right?" I hesitantly asked. He nodded. "I have strong feelings for her. And I love her very much--"

"You love my little sister?"

"Yes. I love her very much."

"She has been hurt. I don't want you to hurt her."

"I won't hurt her. I would never hurt her."

"Okay. I trust you. Now. I know you are asking permission to date my little sister. I, Tempest black, give you permission to date my little sister."

My mind scrambled when he said Tempest Black. "Did you just say Black? Tempest Black?" I asked.

His eyes widen slightly, but he tried to cover it with a smirk. "I meant Winter. Black is my middle name."

"Okay. But thank you for giving me permission to date Elsa. I appreciate it." I smile. It was a genuine and heartwarming smile.