Rant/why

So, today, I was checking my Osomatsu san private playlist on YouTube to see what I even had there, and as I'm scrolling...

I noticed that TONS of videos were deleted. And as I continued to look, I realized that they're all from one person.

Miss Sweet, a person who subbed Osomatsu san vids in English and sometimes even Spanish.

(Why the plant in the box

(Why the plant in the box. Only Phil would have a plant)

I knew it had to be this person, so I just checked my subscription list, and sure enough.

Miss Sweet is g o n e because of copyright issues.

And IT JUST SO HAPPENS...that I have several of their videos downloaded.

And I'm wondering if I should upload them to YouTube...?

I'm just not sure if I'm willing to risk my channel getting deleted. Then again, it's crap anyways, and I also have a backup account I could easily move my stuff to.

Some of their videos that were deleted were...

Myths Break Down
Historia op (Osomatsu)
Mr. Music
Milk Crown on Sonnetica (that's how they spelled it anyways. Correct me if I happen to be wrong)
Blessings (Osomatsu)

Myths Break Down
HAS TO BE ONE of my all time favorite songs at the moment.

And last night, when I was doing the music tag, I was going to add it in there since I'm sure half the world doesn't even know what the heck I'm talking about. And it wasn't there. Yay!

I'm probably going to have to remove tons of chapters from my Osomatsu trash book as well. I mean, they're not there anymore, so why keep the chapter?

Cris I think I know why Miss Sweet hadn't uploaded in two months though. She was probably restricted, then finally, YouTube removed her channel.

Does anyone WANT me to upload the few vids I have of theirs? I mean, I could care less. I can still watch and listen to the videos because of my beautiful video downloader for music I can't exactly buy.

Plus, my music downloader has a "save to camera roll" option which I discovered in...June..?

BUT SHOULD I UPLOAD THE STUFF AND RISK GETTING MY CHANNEL DELETED?