The new house

Sorry I haven't been  uploading any stories in a long time but I was busy with school. None of these characters   belong to me they all belong to aphmau.

                    APHMAUS POV
"I finally am moving in with aaron I wonder whats going to happen"? As I walk down to the kitchen I feel arms go around my waist, I jumped in shock. "Oh did I scare you? Aaron asked. "No pshhh" I said, trying not to sound scared... "Well you jumped". He said. "Well I was wondering when you would be done washing the dishes if you wanted to watch a movie"? "Sure" I said.

                             TIME SKIP
    As we were watching tv I feel arms go around me. But this time I didn't jump, Instead I laid down and closed my eyes. I felt safe being in his arms.

                              AARONS POV
I asked aph if she wanted to watch a movie with me and she said yes. I decided to take my chance and put my arm around her. This time, she didnt jump. Instead she actually laid down on my arms and fell asleep. She looks so cute when she sleeps... After a while I picked her up and carried her to her bed and covered her with the sheets. Then i fixed myself up for bed and went to sleep.

                                   * * *

Hey guys sorry I couldnt upload lately  also beware readers it looks innocent now but later on it will be explicit for some. so I suggest to stop reading if you do not feel comfortable talking about explicit content. Also if you wanted to know this took 249 words and it only took me two minutes to finish it bye bye my little aphies