Welcome

Hey Guys,

Welcome to my very first story on Wattpad. 

If you are reading this in September 2016, it means you are an old reader and have decided to join me on this new platform. I can not thank you enough for your support and readership.

To tell you the truth, I was very nervous to leave behind everything known and start from scratch here. But the better plagiarism control, better exposure, and better tools at the writer's disposal to decide who can and who cannot read individual chapters, propelled me to this platform. However, it was the faith that I have friends who won't abandon me, that gave me the final push.

An extremely heartfelt thanks to all my lovely readers.

I have been researching hard to figure how to establish BLP here and I would like to use this note to ask for a few favors from you all. Please entertain my requests, it would mean a lot.

1. I have been told that VOTE matters a lot on Wattpad. So, please, don't forget to vote on every chapter. In fact, if you haven't voted on all chapters, please go back and do it. It will take merely 2 minutes of your time.

2. Please add Best Laid Plans to your READING LISTS. I have been told that it gives a story better exposure.

3. Comments make me happy. Comments improve my writing style. Comments improve the story. Comments tell me that the time I've spent writing, thereby putting my real life/my sleep/my health on a back burner, is worth it. I spend a lot of time, reading, re-reading, re-re-re-reading your comments. In short, comments are the key to my heart.

4. Also, Twitter users, please try to RETWEET my story related tweets. That works as virtual word of mouth. 

5. Facebook users, please try to SHARE the story related posts, for the same reason.

Phew. Please assist in whatever way you are comfortable with, no compulsions. Your continued readership is the most important thing.

But, don't forget to vote :)  

Love ya,

Cheerz!