Movie Nights <3

Movie nights with tanner is your fav thing to do after a long week of school and YouTube. Its the one day where you don't upload and just hang out with tanner  then when It gets dark out you guys cuddle up in your room and watch movies. Its Saturday you wake up at lunch and get dressed you wear your fav shirt and your soft blue skinny jeans. you head to the bathroom and but your face on you do your hair (what ever style you want) and grab your car keys of the kitchen counter. I hop into my car and turn the engine on. Soon I'm going down the streets and making my way to tanners house. We have been dating for at least 6 weeks and we always hang out together we are perfect together. I turn into tanners drive way and get out. As I walk up to his door he opens

"it ready to hang out!" He says wearing a big smile.

9 Hours later 

I'm snuggled up to tanner as we flip threw the movies online we soon settle for the 5th wave. We are only half an hour in and he starts to softly kiss me we soon are making out at full force.  I clime on top of him and slowly grind into his lap I feel his dick harden and I press harder making him moan. He soon flips me over and so that I'm laying on my back and he's onto of me. He starts to pull down my pants taking my underwear with them. Soon we are both naked tanner on top of me and me on the bottom his dick is pressed up against my pelvises. Its warm and hard I slowly move my hand and take his dick. He smiles and pulls away a bit and then slams into me making me squeal. he continues to slam in to me  hard making me breathless and a moaning mess. he soon begins to go fast and hard making me moan even louder and arch my back. The bed keeps hitting the wall making the room fill with the sounds of the bed hitting the wall skin smacking and tanners grunts and my moans.

"I-I'm c-close TANNER " I cry out as he go's faster I come soon the tanner come we are both a sweating and heavy breathing  monster he lays down beside me and pulls the covers over us.

I fall asleep in tanners arms and the movie in the background.