punishment

you sit in tanners room on your phone cheeking your Instagram, twitter etc

you sit in tanners room on your phone cheeking your Instagram, twitter etc. when tanner bursts in.

"what the hell is this" he yells he shoves his phone in front of your face.  there's a picture of you  and tanner Braungardt your leaned against tanner Braungardt he's holding you by the hips and is up against you it looks bad and you can see how tanners mad.

"its a picture from the party last night" you say avoiding tanners eyes. in the picture it looks like your grinding on tanner B but you weren't. some one had pushed you and you slammed back into tanner B he grabbed you to steady you the pic was just taken at the wrong time.  

"why the HELL are you GRINDING against TANNER BRAUNGARDT" tanner yells shoving you against the wall.

"I-I wasn't I was pushed into him" you say shakily getting scared of tanners actions

"oh it was an accident now was it "tanner says laughing

"well I think this bad girl need to be thought a lesson" tanner adds as he hold you against the wall and pushes up against you.

tanner flips you around and grinds up against you. he slowly pulls down you leggings and underwear along with his jeans and boxers. with out warning tanner slams into you making you shrike. He go's fast and hard he hicks the back of you neck as he starts to slow down. after a few minuets of ruff play he pulls out. he still keeps you against the wall and starts to teas your entrance making you moan louder.

"T-tanner" you whimper

"its ok kitten I know you want it, you want it bad don't you but how much do you want it huh you willing to beg for it" he whispers into your ear making you shiver

"yes daddy I want you bad I like it ruff pleas daddy sooth my need please" you whine  tanner still don't do anything or say anything.   

"please master daddy please" you moan out.

"keep calling my daddy" tanner says as he slams back into you

"daddy" you cry out in pleasure

"daddy daddy daddy" you moan as tanner go's faster and faster

"Agh daddy fuck me harder daddy fuck me harder" you plead as you start to get close to the max.

you come after a few more slams and then tanner comes right after he pulls you over to he bed and lays down with you.

"maybe that will keep you loyal you don't need anyone else but me" he whispers into your ear as you drift to sleep in his arms.