late night fun!

Its 1 in the morning and you lay awake I tanners bed

Its 1 in the morning and you lay awake I tanners bed. he is out at a convention and wasn't sure when he would get home. you couldn't sleep not with out tanner beside you, he always made you feel safe and you love to snuggle up against Tanner with your head on his chest you'd listen to his heart beat and fall asleep. you here the down stairs door open and close it must be tanner.

"hey kitten I'm home" he says coming into the dark  room

"how do you know I'm awake" you ask confused the rooms to dark to see our faces and I wasn't siting up.

"because you never get to sleep easily with out me" he says as he climes in with you and cuddles up against. Tanner starts to rub his hand up and down you side

 "I missed you" you say rolling over and kissing tanner on the lips.

tanner climes on top of you still kissing you and starts to play with your boobs. he slowly lists you shirt over your head and then throws it across the room

" I wanna here you calling my name" Tanner whispers while he slips your bra off. he begins to circle your right nip with he finger.

"Tanner" you whine he begins to suck your left nip making you moan. Tanner quickly pulls of you shorts and underwear revealing you entrance. 

"one finger of two" he asks

 "two" you whine just wanting him to hurry up you didn't like waiting. he shoves two fingers into you making you moan he curls up his fingers and pumps fast.

"TANNER" you moan he starts to slow down but then go's fast again making you arch your back  moaning tanners name louder. he pulls his fingers out and licks them, he then pulls down his boxers revealing his Bonner. he then slam's into you making you moan deeply

"fuck me hard daddy" you moan tanner listens to you and starts to move fast and hard. soon the room is filled with tanners grunts your moans and skin smacking. soon you raise up to your climax you come just as Tanner dose making your inside a mess . Tanner slowly pulls out and lays down beside you bringing the comforter up to your neck. you fall asleep in his arms listing to his heart beat.