I gaped at him, "Am I just some fucking toy to you? So you can fuck me, fuck someone else, but I just have to take what you give me?"

"Well..." Ryan bit his lip, "You're not a toy, you're just... mine."

"Yours? What's that mean?" I swallowed, my heart beating faster and faster.

Ryan frowned, looking anywhere away from me.

"You're so confusing." I scoffed, getting up.

"What are you doing?" Ryan asked.

"Ryan..." I turned to face him, ignoring his question, "You can call me yours all you want... but you haven't claimed me. Our sex means nothing, remember?"

Ryan got up, "I-Uh..."

"You made that deal at the start, and I agreed, only for your benefit... I'm not in it for the sex." I swallowed.

Ryan furrowed his brows, "What do you m-"

"I really like you, Ryan. You're my best friend, and I was willing to do anything for you." I licked my lips... I guess I'm going to just risk the. whole friendship, "Now that I think about it, I was willing to do anything, because I fell for you, and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry."

"Fell? Like in love?" Ryan asked, swallowing.

I sighed, nodding.

"You're my best friend, always, but... there wasn't meant to be feelings."

"I know." I looked down.

"I don't uhm, love you... like that..." Ryan said softly.

It hurt.

That hurt.

Of course he wouldn't love me back.

"But..." Ryan sighed.

I looked up at him, feeling my cheeks flush when I realized how close he was.

"I think I like you more than I should." Ryan smiled.

I was about to ask what that meant, but I was caught off-guard when Ryan leant down and actually kissed me.

On the lips.

First kiss....

Niall's POV

Justin played with the hem of my shirt, seeming to be in deep thought.

We were laying beside each other in a hotel, the TV playing a show called Sunrise.

"You okay?" I asked, worried.

"I think I want to try something with you..." Justin looked up at me, his cheeks slightly reddened.

I raised a brow.

Justin sat up.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I... think we should step closer in the relationship..." Justin blushed.

"Sex? Justin I want you to wait too... that has to be special." I sighed.

"No, its not exactly sex." Justin smiled.

"Uh, what does that mean?" I sat up.

"B-Blow job..." Justin whispered.

I held in a chuckle, smiling at the fact he said it like it was a really bad thing to do.

"Blow job, huh?" I asked, Justin nodded, "Do you want one or?"

"I want to give you one." Justin rushed out.

I widened my eyes, "Y-You don't have to-"

"I want you to feel some sexual pleasure!" Justin huffed, rolling his eyes, "I'm giving you a blow job, right now." Justin nodded.

"Well if you want to... but just know that you dont have to..." I blushed slightly.

"Okay, uhm, off with the pants." Justin pointed.

I swallowed, nodding.

I slowly pulled my pants down, sitting just in my boxers.

Justin moved closer, grabbing the hem of my boxers.

His cheeks were as red as mine.

"Please don't be massive." Justin whispered, pulling my boxers down.

I chuckled nervously.

"Well, that's uh, nice?" Justin cocked his head to the side, staring down at my semi-hard on.

He was probably trying to figure out what to do.

"We d-don't have to..." I blushed.

"Its okay, Ni. Promise. I'm just working out how its going to fit in my mouth once I get it harder." Justin chuckled, looking at me.

I smiled, laughing slightly.

It puts off a lot of pressure, just being giggly about it...

"Alright, here I go..."

Author's Note; VOTE, COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

JUSTIN WILL BE GIVING NIALL A BLOW JOB.

I REPEAT, JUSTIN WILL BE GIVING.NIALL A BLOW JOB!!!

anyways, sorry for the long wait for this chapter!